3081-3089 Fierce fighting

Chapter 3081 Fierce Battle 3

  The dwarf round demon of the eight stars of the monarch, the square demon of the nine stars of the monarch, two people besieged Nangong Liuyun in the center, two against one.

  They originally thought that this human being was just lucky and not so strong, but the more they fought, the more frightened they became.

  I thought that if the two joined forces, it would be easy to take this human down.

  But as the battle went on, they discovered that there were also masters among humans.

  But obviously, Nangong Liuyun is below.

  Su Luo knew from the situation that if this continued, Nangong Liuyun would definitely lose.

  So, Su Luo yelled to go on with the nine-tailed bat king.

  The nine-tailed bat king met the Dragon Crystal brothers, and his heart was terrifying, but because he contracted with Nangong Liuyun, he had to fight.

  Su Luo and the nine-tailed bat emperor rushed up and led the dwarf round demon away.

  When the short round demon saw Su Luo again, he already wanted to understand that this girl was definitely not the incomparably powerful goddess, and most likely was her offspring.

  In this case, the Dwarf Demon is not welcome.

  He smiled coldly at the nine-tailed bat king: "Hehe, little bat, you have a lot of courage, dare you to resist our three brothers?" The

  nine-tailed bat king snorted coldly : "If you want to fight, you can fight, what nonsense?"

  "Hey, little bat, you were actually contracted? So, you don't do a good devil, and you go to be a slave to someone? Hahaha—" The

  dwarf devil sneered with a mocking sneer.

  The nine-tailed bat king became angry and rushed towards the short round demon without saying a word.

  The Nine-Tailed Bat King is very powerful, but it is still inferior to the Dwarf Demon.

  The difference of one star is huge.

  Without ten moves, the nine-tailed bat king was already below.

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun again and found that he was in a tie with the monarch Eight Stars.

  Su Luo knew that Nangong Liuyun was in the battle to stabilize the realm brought by his promotion. After his realm was completely stabilized, it might not be impossible to defeat the nine-star demon by one star.

  And what she had to do now was to restrain the short round demon, so that he had no chance to fight against Fang Zheng Demon II to fight Nangong Liuyun.

  At this time, Su Luo couldn't take care of it anymore, and put all the cards in her space out of her mind.

  The God of War puppet also has some spiritual power, as well as the little dragon and the mutant acacia tree, all of which have strong combat power.

  Although it is difficult to defeat the short round demon, it is not impossible to haunt him.

  The dwarf demon originally thought it would be easy to clean up the nine-tailed bat king and Su Luo, but the more he fought, the more he became frightened.

  Su Luo and her spirit pets stick to him like brown candy.

  "Smelly girl, I didn't expect you to have such a trump card. Are you a descendant of the goddess?" The short round demon still talked with Su Luo Xianxin.