2561-2580

Chapter 2561 Secret Room 7 After

  opening the door, everyone went in one after another.

  But there was no space all around, and there was nothing.

  "There is no monster." Su Luo muttered to himself.

  This level is like the fifth floor of the upstream mountain trial tower. It is specially used for rest, without any danger, no wonder even the door is so easy to open.

  It has to be said that Master Bai Ze is really a wise beast, and his knowledge of the human world is far beyond the reach of human beings.

  His questions are really strange, and there are all kinds of them.

  After a while, there will be pharmacy questions, another will be an intellectual question, and another will be a test of strength. The cards are played completely unreasonably, and everyone has to follow the path specified by his elderly.

  Before they knew it, everyone had reached the seventh level.

  Everyone was exhausted.

  "Oh my God, how many levels are there? There won't be seven or forty-nine levels, right?" Li Luoming almost screamed up to the sky.

  Except for the first pass, Li Luoming has no chance for him to perform.

  So I feel a little irritable.

  The question of the seventh level is finally revealed.

  "Children, congratulations on coming to the seventh level. This is the last level, so the difficulty of the question has increased a little bit, so you have to work hard." In

  this mischievous tone, there is something like the ancient beast Bai Ze Well.

  But in fact, the Bai Ze-sama has used this tone to tease them for a long time.

  But hearing that it was the last level, everyone felt excited.

  Very good, after passing this level, you should be able to get Master Bai Ze's inheritance, right?

  However, just after the question came out, everyone was dumbfounded.

  What is the problem?

  I saw line after line written in bright red on the ten-meter-long door panel.

  It's densely packed with many words.

  Everyone leaned forward one by one, reading down word by word.

  "There are 3 people who go to the inn to stay, and it takes 30 taels a night, and each of the three paid 10 taels, and they made up 30 taels and handed them to the shopkeeper. Later, the shopkeeper said that today’s discount is not needed, and a total of 25 yuan is given. That's enough. Then the shopkeeper asked the guy to take out 5 taels and return them to them."

  Everyone looked at each other...what kind of problem is this?

  Is the style too weird?

  After making sure that everyone has read it, the bright red text on the door panel automatically starts to change a page.

  The second page reads like this:

  "The man didn't fully listen to the shopkeeper's words. He secretly hid the 2 taels, and then gave the remaining 3 taels to the three people, each of whom was given 1 tael. Then There is a problem here."

  "In the beginning, each person paid 10 taels, and now they return 1 taels. That is to say, each person only spent 9 taels, and 3 people each 9 taels, which is 27 taels. Plus. The 2 taels that the upper buddy hid privately are always 29 taels."