2941-2960 Return

Chapter 2941 Emotional drama 6

  "What are you talking about?" Su Luo was nervous.

  Little Lori gave Su Luo a fierce look: "Don't tell you!"

  After saying this, Xiaomei ran away.

  Su Luo was left standing alone.

  What did Nangong Liuyun say before he fell into a coma?

  Su Luo was suffocated in the pain that Nangong Liuyun suffered.

  Her Majesty is not dead, is she? That's great.

  When she shows up next time, be sure to "enter" her well.

  Su Luo didn't go out anymore, she sat cross-legged on the bed and began to practice.

  The Saint-Rank Seven Stars may still have an advantage in the battlefield outside this domain, but under the Queen, they are vulnerable.

  Su Luo is now eager to improve his strength.

  She didn't want Nangong Liuyun to be threatened for her.

  I want to personally blade the Queen.

  At this time, Nangong Liuyun, he was not idle either.

  He is practicing in retreat.

  Yesterday, Su Luo's top-grade Tianling Shui cleaned his wounds, and later he used Huangji Pill to apply them.

  When he slept until midnight, Nangong Liuyun had a vaguely hot feeling.

  This scorching heat is coming from the back.

  At that moment, Nangong Liuyun knew that his injury had a chance to heal.

  At that time, Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo reluctantly for a while before finally turning his head and leaving and entering the closed room.

  Fearing to wake Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun sent a message to Su Luo's merit card.

  Because after arriving in the extraterritorial battlefield, the original communication Jue can no longer be used, all of which have been replaced by merit cards.

  But Su Luo didn't see it.

  Both of them started to practice.

  Beichenying and the others were healing.

  time flies.

  One month passed in a blink of an eye.

  Nangong Liuyun opened his eyes, his eyes were clear, and a look of satisfaction faintly flashed in his eyes.

  He stood up and left the training room steadily.

  This month, it was enough for him to refine the vitality of her majesty the queen and turn it into his own use.

  Once her majesty has given the vitality to refining, the whiplashes will become ordinary wounds, and they will heal very quickly.

  Luo Yatou is really his goddess of luck.

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes were bright, but at the moment when he was about to see Su Luo.

  He coughed slightly, his eyes closed slightly, and then pushed the door in.

  Su Luo had already completed his cultivation, and was chatting with Zi Yan in the hall at this time.

  Seeing Nangong Liuyun, Zi Yan quickly stood up and respectfully said: "Brother San."