2501- 2520 late at night

Chapter 2501 Jealous 9 At

  this moment, the sun is just right, bright and gentle, like a spring breeze.

  This warm to the extreme picture seems to be permanently frozen.

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo, even if they experienced more separation and lovesickness, thinking of this moment, their hearts would be soft, warm, and incomparable.

  It's night time.

  After dinner, Su Luo sorted out the guest room, took Nangong Liuyun and went in: "What do you think of this place?"

  Since Nangong Liuyun didn't say when to leave, Su Luo arranged a house for him.

  Nangong Liuyun frowned: "Here, it seems that I am the master?"

  He wanted to hold his family girl and live in the master bedroom.

  Su

  Luo glanced at him horizontally: "Let you live here and live here, so much nonsense? Say, can't live it?" The master bedroom is lived in by Senior Brother Luo. How could Su Luo let Nangong Liu go without his consent? Yun live in? How can you be worthy of Senior Brother Luo?

  Seeing Su Luo's black face, Nangong Liuyun immediately obeyed like a well-behaved child, and touched his nose: "Just live, why are you so fierce~"

  Nangong Liuyun entered the room very obediently, and saw Su Luo acting for him. Busy, making the bed for him, he carried the book and flipped through it casually.

  After helping Nangong Liuyun make the bed, Su Luo patted the soft quilt: "Okay, sleep well at night."

  "Stay with me." Nangong Liuyun sat next to her.

  Su Luo remembered what had happened in the Abyss Temple last time, his face suddenly burnt, and he pushed Nangong Liuyun away: "My room is next door. Just shout for something."

  "But I need you." Nangong Liuyun gazed at her affectionately.

  "I......"

  "I just ran here to find you for treatment before I got sick, but are you going to leave me here alone?" Nangong Liuyun looked at her accusingly.

  Su Luo: "...I said I'm right next door!"

  "But I want you by my side." Nangong Liuyun arrogantly pressed her under her body, grabbing her soft lips and starting to attack the city, hot. Big palm also began to behave irregularly.

  At this moment, Li Manman, who was reluctant to live and die, was looking for Su Luo everywhere.

  "Luoluo! Luoluo!" Li Manman wanted to ask Su Luo about the change of ownership of the castle, but he couldn't find Su Luo.

  Su Luo suddenly trembled in her heart, and when she recovered, she realized that her clothes were lightly faded, and the corner of her belly had been lifted, and her chest was half exposed...

  Su Luo only felt cold on her body, she immediately jumped up and slammed Nangong Liu. Yun kicked under the bed!

  The conscience of heaven and earth, this is really just a subconscious action...

  Dignified Demon God, at this moment,

  he was completely unprepared and was kicked out of bed... His forehead hit the corner of the table, and he issued a clear "Bang——" ll.

  At this time, Su Luo was busy sorting out his clothes.

  After hearing this collision, Su Luo was embarrassed, and she ran away like a frightened rabbit!