2841-2860 Rong Yun

Chapter 2841 Master Rong Yun 1

  was stared at by the icy gaze of Lord City Lord.

  Su Luo is good, it's time to talk, to smile.

  She held Master Rong Yun's arm affectionately, and the master yelled shortly.

  Lord Santo's face was black like a pan-hat.

  He stepped in front of Su Luo, took Su Luo by the back of her neck, and tore her off Master Rong Yun.

  "Master--"

  Su Luo reached out to Master Rong Yun pitifully

  .

  Lord City Lord slapped her two paws with a black face: "Men and women are not giving or receiving kisses!"

  "That's my master!" Su Luo stared.

  "That's also a man!" The Lord of the City had a black face.

  Su Luo felt that Lord City Lord was not cute at all, he hummed and looked away.

  She's getting ridiculous again.

  Lord Santos was quite helpless.

  Poor Lord City Lord, watching the world, dominating all directions, can be described as omnipotent, but he will not coax the little girl... For

  a while, Lord City Lord, quite at a loss and helpless.

  This charming little girl can't scold or beat, and can't speak loudly to her. It's really hard to serve.

  But by the way... Lord City Lord just wants to be nice to her, just wants to bring all the best things in the world to her to make her happy.

  Master Rong Yun saw the Lord City Lord's side, shook the brocade fan and chuckled.

  "What a smile!" The Lord City Lord stared at Master Rong with a sullen face.

  Rong Yun shouldn't show up to rob Xiao Luoluo with him.

  Master Rong Yun ignored this jealous and angry city lord, he waved to Su Luo: "Girl, come and see."

  In front of Master Rong Yun, there was the Queen who fell on the ground, and the lion King who was biting on her wrist and unconscious.

  "Good, good!" Su Luo ran over happily.

  The coaxing succeeded in an instant.

  The black-bellied Master Rong Yun... Everyone gave their admiring eyes.

  Lord City Lord: "..."

  His old man was so angry that he clenched his fists!

  Everyone is anxious for Lord Santo!

  Don't be black with little girls, you have to coax, coax!

  But our Lord City Lord has no experience...

  That face that never smiles for thousands of years is uglier when it laughs than crying... On the

  ground, Her Majesty the Queen woke up leisurely.

  In fact, she woke up a long time ago.

  He personally heard Lord City Lord and Master Rong Yun vying to favor Su Luo.

  At this moment, her heart is full of death.

  Her Majesty knew that Su Luo was very important, but she didn't know that it was so important.