2101- 2120 Admire

Chapter 2101 Ten thousand people admire 5

  Rongjun's eyes tightly wrinkled: "The floating platform ahead is our only way, but only one person can pass... The problem is that there are nine nine-eyed magic spiders. What to do?"

  One person singles out nine nine-eyed magic spiders? This is very difficult, he can't finish it anyway.

  Yan Mo's tight face also showed a touch of embarrassment, and he shook his head with Rong Jun.

  201 sneered: "Isn't the captain very powerful? Since he can kill the six-tone monster with a single sword, he must be against the Nine-Eyed Demon Spider..."

  Before he spoke provocatively, he saw Su Luo holding the Shadow Sword and striding forward. before.

  So, the words of 201 were only half-talked, and they got stuck.

  Seeing Su Luo go up, Rongjun and Yan Mo's expressions changed slightly, and they hurriedly greeted: "Everyone go up together, fight for a quick decision, otherwise it will lead to more nine-eyed magic spiders!"

  But he hasn't moved yet. I saw Sister Wei's big club swing forward, blocking everyone's path.

  "What are you doing?" Rong Jun stared at the silly elder sister in confusion. Is this elder sister's brain disability happening again? They went to help.

  Sister Wei stared at them in silence and shook her head.

  "The boss can't do it alone! Get out of the way! Are you her friend after all!" Rong Jun was anxious!

  If something happens to the boss, don't think about it.

  But at this time, the rest of the people suddenly uttered a uniform exclamation. The surprised Rongjun looked at Su Luo, but one glance made him stop like a sculpture.

  Su Luo quickly exploded and rushed over, and the Shadow-Changing Sword in his hand swung a circle horizontally, drawing a sword shadow, and all three nine-eyed magic spiders fell to the ground with their swords!

  At this moment, Su Luo had already entered the encirclement of the Nine-Eyed Demon Spider, and saw her dash up, and then suddenly fell head-down.

  At the same time, Chengying Sword rounded again, drawing a circle shape.

  "Ka Ka Ka -"

  Another three consecutive nine-eyed magic spiders died in desperation.

  At this time, Su Luo, who had landed, slid back against the ground, avoiding the strongest attack of the Nine-Eyed Demon Spider, and when she leaped up, the Yingying Sword stabbed forward.

  Click.

  Another nine-eyed demon spider died.

  Seeing the remaining two nine-eyed demon spiders unite to attack her, Su Luo's mouth raised a sneer, and her figure flashed behind the nine-eyed demon spider on the left, and Chengying Sword shook out a sword flower toward it. Stabbed in the back.

  "Ka!"

  Chengying sword passed through the nine-eyed demon spider, and instantly penetrated the body of the nine-eyed demon spider in front of him, and then strung them together.

  Although it seemed to have taken a long time, in fact, all of this only happened between lightning, and it was not even a blink of an eye.

  Su Luo slowly withdrew the Shadow Sword, and smiled back at the audience.