2921-2940 Nangong

Chapter 2921 Nangong 2

  "She is not alone, her partner! Didn't you say there are five people?"

  "Yes, will it be fake?"

  The subordinate was anxious: "It's definitely her. There will be no falsehoods! Look, if she has a conflict with the stubborn person, and then both sides..." For

  a while, everyone nodded silently in their hearts.

  This guess is in line with the facts.

  "Wake up the man in black and ask about the situation!" Elder Tuobaye couldn't contain the excitement in his heart.

  The subordinate hurried over and kicked one of the men in black awake.

  The man in black opened his eyes in confusion.

  When he saw a group of demons, he was shocked.

  He subconsciously went to find their Master Yaojia.

  But I can't find it!

  Is it that I have been abandoned?

  At this moment, he saw a beautiful figure in front of him, whose back was very similar to Master Yao Jia.

  But the clothes on her body didn't look like...

  Actually, where did he know that Su Luo had long put on Yao Jia the clothes she wore on the bloody battlefield.

  The man in black ran up.

  When he saw Master Yaojia's face, his eyes were full of roundness!

  Everyone in the stab in black knew Su Luo's face, because Su Luo had been ordered to kill.

  More coincidentally, this man in black had been to the world of Baize, so he had seen Su Luo's true face.

  "Do you know who she is?" Elder Tuobaye asked with a stern face on purpose.

  "This is, Su, Su Luo..." the man in black said.

  Hearing these words, the demons all looked shocked!

  What the hell!

  If it's true, it's really Su Luo! This is finally a great achievement!

  The demons were all excited and yelling excitedly!

  My God, finally let them find Su Luo, and finally be able to successfully complete the task.

  Finally, I was able to carry Su Luo back to the meeting, and be the Madam Demon Lord Empress, Oh, no, according to the human title, she was the Demon Queen Empress!

  The sly black man looked at them strangely.

  I thought to myself, this group of people would be stupid, right?

  "Why does Su Luo lie down?" Elder Griffin asked the man in black just to be on the safe side.

  Elder Jin Mang stared at the man in black with a cold look: "If you dare to lie, you will be at your own risk!"

  The man in black suddenly trembled: "We were fighting before..."

  The man in black paused. He originally wanted to say , Because he was fighting and was attacked by the enemy and fainted, so he didn't know anything...

  But before he could say this sentence, the Mozu side was rejoiced.

  "Right, right, I guessed right! It must be because of fighting with them that Su Luo fainted here."