2801-2820 Life and Death Battle

Chapter 2801 Thrill 2

  "Oh oh oh ——"

  A painful moan erupted from the mouth of the Golden Winged Roc Bird.

  The golden-winged roc bird is really broken by tossing.

  It was okay to practice boxing just now, but now that he is practicing swords, every sword is cut on the inner wall of his stomach.

  The Yingying Sword was the sharp sword again, and it almost pierced the inner wall of the golden-winged roc bird's stomach.

  The poor Golden-winged Roc Bird was so tossed by Su Luo that it almost went crazy in pain.

  I saw his body stumbling and dangling in mid-air, as if it would be pierced down at any time, hitting his body to pieces.

  In this way, the golden-winged roc bird can no longer fly.

  Holding its tumbling belly, it descended with difficulty, and finally landed on a deserted island.

  "Oh-" Golden-winged Dapeng bird panted with pain.

  At this time, even if the Golden Winged Roc Bird was stupid, it also thought of the key to the matter.

  Not long ago, he abruptly swallowed a person, won't he still digest it now? !

  The golden-winged roc bird finally got the truth.

  After others are swallowed, they will definitely be dissolved by stomach acid, but Su Luo is different.

  She has gravitational space. At the critical moment, the gravitational space draped herself on her body, which was tightly protected.

  What's more, doesn't she still have five bones fused with her body? After these five bones were fused, they formed a divine body with terrifying defense.

  How could such Su Luo be dissolved by the gastric juice of the Golden-winged Roc bird?

  Because they didn't know themselves and the enemy, the Seventh Elders miscalculated.

  The Golden-winged Roc Bird stopped to rest, and Su Luo did not toss him anymore.

  But when the Golden Winged Roc Bird was about to take off again, Su Luo sensed it, so she practiced the fire dragon fist again, and the goddess swordsmanship.

  As a result, the Golden-winged Roc Bird was tossed again.

  But when the golden-winged penguin was still there, Su Luo didn't have to toss it so much.

  In this way, the Golden-winged Roc Bird also understood Su Luo's meaning.

  Where did it dare to move, let alone fly to the demons.

  The golden-winged roc bird stayed on this small island honestly.

  Day after day, he urged his internal power to dissolve Su Luo.

  You know that Su Luo is a big make up.

  Once he really dissolves and absorbs Su Luo, then his strength will greatly increase.

  At this time, Su Luo, in his stomach, was also cultivating continuously.

  Of course the best way is to go out.

  But with Su Luo's current strength, she couldn't get out at all.

  If you irritate the Golden-winged Dapeng Bird and get it to die with him, then Su Luo really has nowhere to cry.