3096 Wedding 7

Chapter 3096 Chapter 4

  She could feel that the entire room had already been sealed off, and her spiritual power could not get out at all.

  Su Luo once had this feeling.

  When he was in the world of Baize, Su Luo ran to the thorn camp to find Nangong Liuyun. At that time, Yao Jia was outside, and Nangong Liuyun was like that, covering the whole room.

  Su Luo felt an unprecedented danger approaching her.

  "Who?! Get out!" Su Luo stood up abruptly, and the Shadow Sword appeared in his hand.

  She knew that the other party had a big backing and stronger strength.

  Coming or leaving without a trace, even Nangong Liuyun didn't notice it, showing how terrifying the opponent's strength is.

  "Luo Luo, don't be afraid, it's me." A

  white robe appeared on Su Luo's face.

  The white brocade robe moved with the wind, with an ethereal air, and his face was as beautiful as a god... However, when Su Luo saw him, his face was like frost shrouded in an instant!

  "Yun Qi!" It

  turned out to be him!

  Su Luo's fist on his side was squeezed tightly, because the mood swings were too great, the blue blood vessels on the back of Su Luo's hand jumped.

  Yunqi's ability to lurch in unconsciously has been able to explain many problems.

  Yun Qi looked at Su Luo deeply.

  Those accustomed to gentle eyes, deep like the ocean, stared at Su Luo so deeply, with pain, resentment, anger, and many other emotions intertwined and very complicated.

  "Luo Luo, you are so beautiful in your wedding dress." After

  all the emotions flashed one by one, Yun's eyes returned to calm, his expression calm as the sea.

  "What are you doing?" Su Luo tried to communicate with Nangong Liuyun while steadying Yunqi.

  "It's useless, Luoluo, no one can save you today, don't waste your effort." Yunqi smiled and looked at Su Luo, his smile was so calm, and he stated the facts objectively.

  "What the hell do you want to do!" Su Luo's voice was sharp, almost piercing Yunxiao.

  Her voice was so loud, but she couldn't transmit a single word, because the house in front of her was sealed by Yun Qi.

  "Take you away." Yun Qi walked to Su Luo, looking at Su Luo condescendingly, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes: "The one you should marry is me!"

  "Who is going to marry you! Let me go! !" Su Luo tried his best to shake off his hand.

  But Yun Qi's hand seemed to contain infinite power, no matter how hard Su Luo used, he couldn't shake him half a point.

  Yunqi stood motionless in front of Su Luo, holding Su Luo in his hand, no matter how hard Su Luo struggled, he remained steady, without a trace of tremor.

  "How did you get in?" Su Luo asked coldly.

  "Don't try to procrastinate anymore, my Xiao Luoluo." Yunqi breathed on Su Luo's lips, and the ambiguous heat filled her white neck.

  Su Luo had already released the little dragon, if she was taken away, the little dragon would also be able to inform Nangong Liuyun about this.

  However, who would have thought that Yun Qi shook his hand, and a small white thing had appeared in his hand.

  It's the little dragon.

  "Now you have two choices, one is to put it in the space, and the other is to let me kill it." Yunqi's voice was cold, his eyes were cold, and what he said was cold and emotionless.

  Su Luo had no doubt about the authenticity of his words.

  By now, can even a few words be left to Nangong Liuyun?

  Su Luo thought of under the fiery red bed sheet, she left a few words with blood on her fingertips.

  (End of this chapter)