3001-3020 Grandmaster-level Alchemist

Chapter 3001 Out of Color 1

  Yi Mo introduced the Daohuo Tribe to Su Luo enthusiastically.

  In the vast ghost canyon, there is only such a tribe.

  The Daohuo tribe has existed for endless years, with a long history and a huge population.

  The highest leader of the tribe is actually the great elder. The great elder is the wise man and prophet of the tribe. He is old and unfathomable in strength. However, because he is closed all year round, he rarely shows up.

  Therefore, the chief executive of the tribe, Ye Qingcheng's father, came out.

  Su Luo frowned slightly, and the attitude of the Chief Chief would directly determine her status in the tribe.

  So Su Luo asked, "What is the temperament of Lord Chief?"

  Yi Mo was full of admiration, and said righteously: "Lord Chief is a big good man, he is also fair and strict, and is loved by the people."

  Su Luo glanced at Ye Qingcheng. Maybe it is really loved by the people, but the so-called justice is not necessarily, this can be seen from Ye Qingcheng's performance.

  Yi Mo saw that Su Luo glanced at Ye Qingcheng's face with disdain, and suddenly became anxious: "Ye Qingcheng is arrogant and unreasonable. That's because...that's because she had no mother since she was a child, so..."

  Ye Qingcheng followed behind. Half dead.

  "Who is the master given to be unreasonable and unreasonable!" Ye Qingcheng's lungs were about to explode.

  She didn't know until today that she was so unbearable in the eyes of the big brother.

  Yi Mo gave Ye Qingcheng a sullen look, and continued to introduce Su Luo about the situation in the tribe: "In addition to the great elder and chief chief, there are three elders in the tribe, two of which are alchemists."

  "Humph! We are. The elders are all master alchemists!" Ye Qingcheng proudly showed off to Su Luo.

  Master Alchemist?

  Su Luo chuckled lightly. Master Alchemist? Is it worth the pride?

  Along the way, Yi Mo introduced the situation of the tribe to Su Luo while walking, so Su Luo quickly grasped the basic situation of the Daohuo tribe.

  From Yi Mo's description, Su Luo heard something strange.

  According to the ancestral instruction, no one in the Daohuo tribe can get to the Ghost Canyon, but the two master alchemists, Su Luo asked, turned out to be from the mainland.

  Is it possible that someone in the Sword Fire Tribe is seriously ill?

  When Su Luo asked this question, Ye Qingcheng was mercilessly mocked.

  "The people in our Daohuo tribe are very healthy. How could you be sick?" Ye Qingcheng sneered.

  "How to talk!" Yi Mo glared at Ye Qingcheng sternly, "Quickly apologize to others!"

  "If you want to apologize, you apologize! Humph!" Ye Qingcheng angrily dropped these words and ran away with her people.

  Yi Mo looked at Su Luo apologetically.

  Su Luo faintly smiled and didn't care. But she always felt that...someone in the Daohuo tribe was seriously ill.

  Before they knew it, the two had already arrived at the Daohuo tribe.