2601- 2620 little Dragon

Chapter 2601 Guild Wars 8

  went a little farther, Su Luo asked Senior Brother Zhang Wang: "Should we go now, or should we go back?"

  If we go right away, it is not impossible. Su Luo has noticed the route from the beginning. Thirty miles to the east is a cliff. Jumping off the cliff is a big river, and you can run a long way out along the river.

  Senior Brother Zhang Wang nodded: "Leave, just pretend to be beheaded by the enemy's target." Zhang Wang didn't want Su Luo to take risks anymore, after all, her life was too important to withstand risks.

  The so-called enemy targets naturally counted on Zhang Wang and Su Luo himself.

  The two looked at each other, and there was a faint smile on the corners of their mouths.

  The two walked quietly towards the east, but before they had gone far, a voice came in front of them.

  "I'm so hungry...uuuu..."

  Hearing this voice, Su Luo was completely ill!

  What kind of luck is this Nima!

  The valley is so big, so vast, how can you turn around, how can you meet that big rhino fat man! ! !

  It's unbearable!

  Su Luo made a sound of grinding teeth!

  "Who!" The Demon Race has a natural sensitivity to breath, and Su Luo was caught by the opponent with only a little breath.

  "There are four people on the other side, hurry up!" Senior Brother Zhang Wang knew that he was invincible, so he pulled Su Luo and prepared to run.

  However, who knew that the Mozu actually flanked back and forth.

  There were four people in front, and there were four people in the back. Su Luo and Senior Brother Zhang Wang immediately surrounded him.

  Although it is in the dark, the darkness is like the day to these people, there is no difference.

  "Huh! You guys, stabs?" A little wolf of the Demon Race screamed.

  Su Luo and Senior Brother Zhang Wang looked at each other.

  It was time to meet the Demon Race after all.

  As a result, they decided to settle the plan.

  Su Luo snorted coldly, hands on his hips, flaunting his power, "You, demons? Here, we are going to be tricky, get out!"

  On weekdays, when humans see the demons, don't they just run and run like a ghost? Now only two people, dare to yell at such a group of them? When did humans eat the guts of ambition?

  As soon as Su Luo's voice came out, the breath revealed, and suddenly-the

  demon king of the demon race flew away from the crowd, and rushed out like a cannonball, like a fanatical fan, and went to Su Luo excitedly: "Wow! It's you! It's you!!!"

  Su Luo's face was full of black lines.

  She ignored the fanatical little fan and only waited for the little wolf: "Hurry up and get out of here!" The

  little wolf looked at the situation and found something wrong.

  The little master of my own house cocked his tail, and enthusiastically wandered around the human man in black. This situation...seems a bit complicated, right?