2321-2340

Chapter 2321 Show off wealth 5

  At this time, Su Luo was looking at the eight elders with a smile, with unpredictable eyes.

  The eighth elder's face turned black in an instant.

  "Naughty!" The Eighth Elder scolded Li Luoming angrily, "What evidence is there? Take it out."

  Li Luoming was dumbfounded.

  Didn't the eighth elders come to the bottom of the situation? Judging from his appearance, why does it seem to be helping Su Luo?

  Su Luoming sneered coldly: "Yes, Li Luoming, if you have any evidence, you can show it, who can't speak the vernacular."

  Li Luoming coldly snorted, "Hundreds of alchemists in the Pagoda have seen it with their own eyes. What else is needed? Evidence?" The

  poor Danta people were unconsciously represented by Li Luoming.

  The Eighth Elder frowned and glanced at Su Luo.

  Su Luo didn't expect the Eighth Elder to help her solve it, she just pulled him over to shake the scene.

  Su

  Luo smiled at this moment: "Wow, so many people have seen me steal your prescription, so why can't you see it or feel it? Are you a fool?" Li Luoming: "..."

  Su Luo asked with a grin : "You mean, I stole your super marrow pill, right?"

  "Of course!"

  "Are you sure there is only the pill of super marrow pill, not the master-level marrow pill, no? The prescription of the grandmaster-level marrow pill, or even the pill of the emperor-level marrow pill?" Su Luo smiled, like a cunning little fox.

  "Puff!"

  Li Luoming smiled.

  "Master-level marrow pill? Grandmaster-level marrow pill? Emperor-level marrow pill? Su Luo, can you be more funny???? Grandmaster-level marrow pill and imperial marrow pill, even I don't have a master, so how can you steal it?"

  This is a very good saying.

  Su

  Luo stared at him with smiling beautiful eyes and nodded solemnly: "Remember what you said." Li Luoming's scalp was numb when Su Luo looked at him. He always felt that there was a very important thing that he had overlooked. Yes, he couldn't remember it all the time, but what was it... At

  this moment, Su Luo had already decided.

  Since the Fifth Elder is worried about the Nine Yin and Nine Suns in her hands, there will be follow-up measures after one failure.

  Only a thousand days to be a thief, how can there be a thousand days to guard against thieves?

  Therefore, she wanted to announce her identity as a quasi-grand master alchemist in an upright manner! Get the asylum of the genius training camp!

  In this way, the five elders will no longer have the guts to frame her blatantly!

  "Okay, I'll go with you." Su

  Luo smiled, "The Eighth Elders, too." At this moment, Su Luo needs someone who can hold the ground to follow along. Originally, Senior Brother Luo was the most suitable. , But now there is only the eighth elder choice.

  The eight elders have no objection.

  So, a group of people went to Danta.

  There are already three floors inside and outside the danta.