3100 Wedding 11

Chapter 3100 Baitang 8

  Yunqi's words were not finished, but Su Luo coldly interrupted: "In love? Ha ha, you will not forget those things you have done? Would you like me to remind you?

  " Okay, remind me." Yunqi stared at Su Luo resolutely.

  Su Luo saw that he was so serious, and the sarcasm in the corners of his mouth became more and more obvious: "Why did I cross into this world in the first place? Don't you feel guilty at all in your heart? Why can you run so straightforwardly and confidently to say that you like me, and then I am happiest At that moment, robbed me here? Yunqi, I will not kill you, because I am not as strong as you! Otherwise, I will never save your life!"

  Su Luo gritted his teeth, the more he spoke, the more angry he became!

  Yun Qi ran to abduct himself, but Nangong Liuyun did not chase him over. It was obvious that he was tripped by someone, and he didn't know what was going on with him... Su Luo became more worried as he thought about it.

  "Luoluo..." Yun Qi looked at Su Luo seriously, "If I said, all this is your mother's arrangement, everything is the fault of fate, do you believe it?"

  Su Luo sneered and turned away. Make it clear that you don't believe it.

  Yun Qi held Su Luo's slender shoulders and straightened her body, forcing her to look at him.

  Yun Qi stared at Su Luo earnestly, with a trace of loneliness and bitterness in his voice: "Luo Luo, returning to this world is your destiny, and in order for you to return to this world, you must accumulate endless grievances, so at that time On the cliff, I would be so cruel to you."

  Su Luo didn't believe it originally, but seeing Yun Qi's serious and solemn expression, a certain string in his heart suddenly moved.

  Yun Qi saw the suspicion in Su Luo's eyes, he continued to encourage him, took out a token from his sleeve and gave it to Su Luo, "Look at the mark on it." It

  was a dagger that Yun Qi carried in his life .

  Su Luo once borrowed it and used it.

  Yun Qiyun picked up his spiritual power and erased the black material on the dagger, revealing a certain mark inside.

  Su Luo saw the mark on it, and suddenly his mind

  went blank... This mark... was exactly the same as her Yanhua dagger!

  How could this be? Is what he said is true? Was it really a mother's arrangement?

  Su Luo thought of the previous world of Baize, and then of the map of the tomb of the Eight Desolates... And from the words of Master, Su Luo could hear that my mother had actually been to the plane of the earth.

  This...

  Su Luo's pupils tightened instantly, and she stared at the clouds: "You have five minutes to explain."

  Su Luo wants to know the real truth, but she knows very well that the person she really likes now is Nangong Liu Yun, no truth can shake her fiery sincerity towards Nangong Liuyun.

  Seeing that Su Luo was willing to listen to him to explain, Yun Qi became excited, and his whole body trembled with excitement.

  Five minutes is enough for him to explain many things clearly.

  "It is said that when you were born, your soul was unstable and you were chased by others. So of your three souls and seven souls, one of your three souls and three souls remained in this different world, while the other two souls and four souls were brought to the earth."

  "Later, in order to allow you to return to another world, there is only one way, and that is to accumulate grievances. Endless grievances are the bridge for you to return to the other world."

  "At that time, you lived a happy life, how can you accumulate grievances? So the person who brought you to the earth found me and asked me to help you in this scene. That's why there is the scene on the cliff."

  "..."

  (End of this chapter)