2761- 2780 harvest

Chapter 2761 Exchange 1

  Su Luo looked at these 9876 scarlet spars and was extremely happy.

  Then, she opens the exchange interface.

  The exchange interface can be opened and checked at any time, but for the real exchange, you have to go to the shop of Grandpa at the entrance.

  Only when you get the crimson spar can you activate the redemption list.

  Su Luo searched on it dizzyingly.

  She needs four kinds of treasures.

  Ling Mushui.

  Nine stars name grass.

  Mo Yu.

  The bright green night pearl.

  Su Luo rummaged quickly, her face crumpled and tight, looking a little nervous.

  what!

  Su Luo's eyes lit up suddenly. found it!

  Ling Mushui, 1 million spars.

  1 million? ? ? Su Luo suddenly had a dizzy urge. She was still excited about 9876 spars just now, but now she suddenly realized that this was less than 1%.

  The gap is huge.

  However, Daguida is not insurmountable. As long as it is on the list, Su Luo must have a way to exchange it.

  Then Su Luo searched for a while.

  In the end, it was a pity to discover that there was no Jiuxing Mingmu Grass. Although I had been mentally prepared, I was inevitably a little lost in my heart.

  The black jade of the god jade scepter, that is, the god jade, must be there, but... when Su Luo saw the number of spars needed on it, she had the urge to slap Xiao Baize to death.

  five million! ! !

  "A god jade is asking for five million yuan, robbery you!" Su Luo was immediately depressed.

  Even if Ling Mushui wants two million, now the Divine Jade directly wants five million, and there is also the green night pearl... Su Luo's hands are a little trembling to turn the list.

  Sure enough, she turned to the last page.

  The pearl of the green night, three million.

  Because of the previous shock of the price of the god jade, when Su Luo saw three million spars this time, his heartbeat was still normal.

  Two million + five million + three million = ten million! ! !

  In other words, Su Luo had to dig up 10 million spars on this fourth floor to be considered as achieving the purpose of her trip.

  However, ten million... Su Luo had an urge to vomit blood!

  At this time, the 9876 spars in his hand seemed so insignificant.

  Xiao Baize saw Su Luo's trembling palm and covered his face: "I, I, I seem to remember... the map."

  "The map?" Su Luo asked back.

  "Well, the map!" Xiao Baize scratched his hair, "A map of the area where the spar is distributed, hehe."

  "Such an important thing, are you talking about it now?" Su Luo stared.

  Although the little dragon is a small treasure hunter, the spar is not a treasure, and its aura is very weak, so to find the little dragon, it must be within a range.