2581-2600

Chapter 2581

  The Demon Race knows why it is so decayed in 10 days, and it has caused this unwarranted disaster for no reason.

  The black roc bird doesn't want to fight back, but!

  The issue is!

  Su Luo is higher than it!

  One is to attack from high to low.

  One is to attack from low to high.

  Which will win?

  There is no doubt that it is Su Luo!

  What's more, where does the current black Dapeng bird have the strength to counterattack? It has been beaten and almost died.

  "Puff--" The

  black Dapeng bird raised up to the sky and whispered, and finally spit out a mouthful of blood--

  "Pound!!!"

  At this time, it was already close to the ground, so Su Luo exhausted all the strength of his body and poured it into the strength arm bone. This power is transmitted to the palm of the hand! "

  " Bang bang bang! ! ! "

  Su Luo kept out his palms, ninety-nine-eighty-one palms in the blink of an eye!

  " "Puffpuffpuff——"

  Every time Su Luo slapped his palms, the black Dapeng bird puffed out a mouthful of blood. In

  the snowy white dandelion jungle below, the white one. The flower ball has been stained red with blood, mottled, dotted with white dandelions, which is very enchanting.

  However, soon, a loud noise came from the center of the calm dandelion jungle!

  "Boom! ! ! "The

  black roc bird quickly fell to the ground.

  Such a big pit appeared on the flat ground instantly! The

  black roc bird fell to the ground and plunged into the ground. The pit was hundreds of feet deep! The

  black roc bird has a weak aura, and the instinct to survive can make it. Struggling to think of it, but waited until it finally moved and crawled halfway through.

  "Pong!"

  Su Luo's body just fell, hitting its arched back.

  "Puff——" The black Dapeng bird spouted a mouthful of old blood!

  God!

  Why do you want to play me like this!

  With one last breath, the black Dapeng bird cried out its unwillingness in its heart!

  It was really unwilling...

  very unwilling...

  but in the end, it could only silently close its eyes and silently let go of that last breath...just

  sleep forever and never wake up.

  Although Su Luo had the black Roc Bird constantly as an obstacle, making her fall slower and slower, but the slowness was only relative to the Roc Bird.

  In fact, the speed is about the same as that of popular ones.

  When she smashed it down, her breath was unstable and she fainted.