3205-3207 Spirit World

Chapter 3205 went to the spirit world for

  one hundred years, for the world, it is enough for five generations to live in the same house.

  For ordinary people, they are afraid of aging, afraid of death, and afraid of the passage of time.

  But for Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun, in a certain sense, they are already immortal, and they are immortal. One hundred years is just a matter of seconds.

  In the past 100 years, their appearance has not changed at all.

  A hundred years have passed.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun returned to Purgatory City with a group of people.

  In Purgatory City, because Zi Yan is already a veritable saint, they have a lot of points in their hands, and they can stay in the gravity room for a hundred years.

  However, sometimes it's not that the longer you stay in the gravity room, the better you can get promoted.

  In many cases, promotion depends on comprehension.

  After everyone converged, Su Luo looked at them.

  Beichenying stuck his tongue out: "I'm the Monarch Three Stars."

  He has worked very hard, and in the gravity room, he has practiced very hard, but in the end he can only get here.

  "My monarch two stars." Zi Yan also stuck out her tongue.

  The two of them are also monarchs, Dark Night Ming and Lan Xuan, only the holy rank nine stars.

  The silly eldest sister has five stars.

  The five-star sage monarch.

  None of them can enter the gate of the spirit world, and they are not below the minimum standard.

  So, Su Luo looked at her spiritual pet silently again.

  The little dragon is just one star of Xuanhua and can enter the spirit world.

  But Little Fox Mink was limited by talent. In the past century, with the help of Su Luo's various elixirs, he could only be promoted to the Seven Sovereign Stars, and it was extremely difficult to advance.

  Variant Acacia...Su Luo was very sorry and sighed.

  The Variant Acacia has been around Su Luo for so many years, but like Little Fox Mink, it has only been promoted to the Sovereign Seven Stars. If you want to advance, it will not succeed in a short time.

  On the contrary, it is the God of War puppet, because he has no intelligence and can treat him as an item, so there is no problem of not being able to carry it.

  The eyes of Little Fox Mink and Variant Acacia were red...The two surrounded Su Luo, feeling extremely reluctant.

  Su Luo is really unable to do anything. Although she has space, her space is also limited by the spiritual world. If she rashly takes them over, I am afraid that the entire space will collapse at that time, and the little fox mink and the mutant acacia tree will also collapse. Will fall.

  Su Luo couldn't let this happen.

  Therefore, she said to Little Fox and Mutated Acacia: "You should cultivate in Biluo Continent first, and then go to the spiritual world to look for us after you have been promoted to the

  Mystic Stage . If you can't find me, look for Nangong." Waiting for Little Fox and Mutated When the acacia tree cultivated to the Xuanhua level, they had been in the spirit world for a long time. Even if she was not famous at that time, Nangong Liuyun would definitely be famous, and it would be much easier to find someone by then.