3090 Wedding 1

3090 Chapter 3090 Getting married 2

  "Yeah!" Nangong Liuyun nodded, "The second time."

  "When you appear for the third time, the Dragon and Phoenix clan will find you. At that time--" Lord City Lord Yu Guang glanced at Su Luo. He sighed slightly in his heart.

  There are some tests that they have to go through by themselves. This is the rule of the world, and humans cannot do it.

  Santo adults threw a jade palace clouds: "exceedingly practice, if not at the same time the next two hostile abyss of evil, you will eagerly commit suicide forget!"

  "Danger to find adoptive father" Santo adults distressed rub. Rubbing Su Luo's head.

  After saying this, the ghost of Lord City Lord has gradually faded.

  Su Luo knew that this was a sign that the foster father was going to disappear.

  After all, it was a phantom condensed by a ray of divine mind, and there was no way to maintain it for a long time.

  Before the Lord of the City disappeared, he only said one sentence: "Speed ​​married!"

  After saying this, he completely disappeared.

  "Hey, Lord Santos is gone?"

  "Master Santos,

  where do you leave?"

  " Where did Santos Lord go?" "Will the Santos master come back?" For

  a while, there were chattering voices all around.

  This group of arrogant elite powerhouses, at this time, is like an aunt in the vegetable market, chattering about different things.

  Their voices were all filled with excitement.

  The Holy Lord elder took the lead to kneel: "Send Lord Santo!"

  So a large group of people knelt down one after another: "Send Lord Santo!"

  After sending off Lord Santo, Elder Holy Lord breathed out a long sigh of relief at this time. , But he immediately remembered one thing.

  He was still holding a traction rope in his hand, and the part of the rope was still tied to the Queen’s neck.

  Her Majesty the Queen is arrogant on weekdays, but at this moment, she is wilting like a cock that has lost a fight.

  "Your Majesty the Queen?" Su Luo's voice contained a trace of doubt.

  Su Luo's voice awakened everyone.

  "Hahaha, the Three Devil of the Abyss is dead, what should this servant do now?"

  "Isn't she very loyal in the ordinary days? Of course she is martyred."

  "Just kill it, will it be too cheap for her? "

  What do you do then?"

  "How about Ling Chi's execution? Take a blade and cut off her body piece by piece, each piece is thin and transparent!"

  "Yes! That's how it should be! And dig her eyes out !" Come out, the nose is cut off, the ears are cut off, and the mouth is sewn up! Then slice him off again!" For

  a while, everyone talked about each other.

  And one is more ruthless.

  But the elders of the Holy Lord listened with gusto, and didn't mean to hinder them in the slightest.

  Finally, after referring to the suggestions of countless people, the elders of the holy master decided to first cut out the eyes of the Queen, cut off the nose, cut off the ears, and sewed her mouth, and then cut her off piece by piece. Of course, it is sliced ​​a day, in this case, it can be sliced ​​for a long time.

  The elders of the Holy Lord are highly respected and can use this method to punish the empress, which shows how much he hates the empress.

  The proposal of the Lord Lord Elder was supported by everyone.

  After solving this matter, everyone's eyes couldn't help but look at Su Luo.

  There have been rumors from Purgatory City before, saying how much the lord of the city spoiled Su Luo this righteous girl, how he cared about her, and how partial to protect her...

  Because they have not seen it with their own eyes, most people are skeptical. of.

  (End of this chapter)