3041-3060 Nangong Vs Yunqi

Chapter 3041 Who loses and who wins 4

  soon, thirty-six booklets, all completed.

  Master Nangong stood up slowly, stretched, yawned, and then handed in all the 36 booklets slowly.

  After that, Lord Nangong was teleported to the 18th floor.

  Looking back at the clouds.

  He entered the seventeenth floor first, but all he relied on was his own memory. It was a hard time to pass this level.

  Remember every minute and every second, and then take advantage of the fast memory that hasn't disappeared, and quickly write silently.

  Coupled with two opening opportunities, Yun Qi has now written twenty-five volumes.

  But-

  there are still nine booklets, he really can't help it.

  If you want to pass the level, it is very simple. If you give up the one-star cultivation base, you can get fifteen minutes of reading and memory time.

  If not, he can only give up.

  Yun Qi did not hesitate to use one line of cultivation in exchange for the last fifteen minutes of reading time.

  "Yunqi has since been abolished and repaired by one star." Su Luo frowned slightly.

  At the level of their peak power, every star's progress requires a lot of effort.

  Seeing him casually, and without hesitation, he chose to give up the one-star cultivation base, Su Luo felt an indescribable complex feeling in his heart.

  The eighteenth pass, the topic is Commerce among the Workers, Peasants, Business and Scholars.

  Goddess Yanhua is still impartial, and this time chose a modern topic.

  Su Luo was holding the scroll in Nangong Liuyun's hand, looking at this question.

  Contrary to the previous question, this question is very long, densely packed with words, because it uses plain English.

  The topic is as follows: A family of a family in City A immigrated abroad and wanted to sell the villa residence they lived in. The seller asked for a price of 13 million yuan and entrusted it with a real estate agency as its agent.

  After the company's salesman took the case, he quickly promoted the house to the market. Two weeks later, a buyer appeared.

  The buyer was satisfied with all the conditions, but only bid 10 million. This is a difference of 3 million from the seller's reserve price.

  The salesman had no choice but to go back and negotiate with the seller. After 3 days of negotiation and coordination, the seller finally agreed to reduce the price to 11 million.

  But the bid with the buyer was still another 100% difference, but the seller was firm and said that he would not cut the price any more.

  As a result, the salesperson can only look back to the buyer for coordination.

  So, as a buyer, how can you use your wisdom to make sellers willingly and happily to make a deal at your bid of 10 million?

  Su Luo was lost in thought. The so-called wisdom must not be used to intimidate. If it doesn't, it will definitely be judged as a failure...At that time, Nangong Liuyun will be repaired by one star.

  What's more, do you have to make the seller willingly and willingly agree? This is a bit difficult, right?

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun on the eighteenth floor.