2201- 2220 Amazing audience

Chapter 2201 Stunning the audience 4

  "It's not much progress, and it's impossible to make no progress at all? That's a full 10 million points! You treat it as a child's play!" Someone retorted Lin Banli.

  "On the contrary, it is Su Luo, six stars, six stars! Have you ever seen a six-star promotion in a month? Such a terrifying promotion speed means that we have no worries..." The man's words stopped abruptly.

  Because he realized that Wuyou's mood is very bad.

  At this time, Fairy Wuyou glanced over the man with a cold gaze, and then stared at Su Luo on the stage.

  Six stars in a month...Worry now, his hands hidden in his sleeves clenched into fists. This Su Luo was beyond her expectation.

  At first she thought that she would win the bet. She originally thought that Su Luo was just a little ant, letting her trample at will, but who would have thought that Su Luo had such potential! ! !

  With her inhuman cultivation speed, it is difficult to guarantee that one year later... she will reach her current height!

  Originally, Fairy Wuyou didn't take Su Luo seriously, but seeing that inhuman promotion speed, even she had a deep fear of Su Luo in her heart.

  On the stage, Lan Yingyan also had a deep fear of Su Luo, as well as a panic trying to hide it. Fairy Wuyou knows Lan Yingyan well, so she can tell at a glance.

  "Next!" Fairy Wuyou snorted softly.

  Afterwards, a light blue shield flew towards Lan Yingyan!

  Seeing this shield, many people opened their eyes wide, and the men behind Fairy Wuyou were even more unbelievable!

  "Shadowless Shield!" This is Fairy Wuyou's favorite defensive weapon. Anyone who knows it knows that in order to get this shadowless shield, Fairy Wuyou took a group of talents to find it, but now she how?

  You know, the Shadowless Shield has recognized the Lord. If it is to be used by Lan Yingyan, the Worry-Free Fairy must first cancel the blood contract with the Shadowless Shield, and then Lan Yingyan can recognize the blood contract again!

  and!

  Once Fairy Wuyou canceled the blood contract, she wouldn't be able to bind this shadowless shield in the future.

  Many people are jealous to death!

  "Fairy Wuyou is really good to Lan Yingyan, first he has 10 million points, and then there is a Wuying shield as a gift."

  "How do I feel that Fairy Wuyou is jealous of Su Luo, and I want to borrow Lan Yingyan. Do you want to get rid of Su Luo with your hand?"

  "This also means that Fairy Wuyou has regarded Su Luo as an opponent?"

  "This Su Luo is really lucky. How much it is to be regarded as an opponent by Fairy Wuyou An honour?"

  "Lan Yingyan has a shadowless shield, Su Luoke will lose. Who calls her surname Su, this surname is not good." On the

  stage, Lan Yingyan received this shadowless shield. A look of ecstasy suddenly appeared on his face!

  He was originally wary of losing to Su Luo, but with the Shadowless Shield, he didn't worry at all! This time, he will surely kill Su Luo under the sword! Thinking of this, Lan Yingyan raised his eyes and looked at Fairy Wuyou, and nodded solemnly! It means that he understands the advice of Fairy Wuyou.