2061-2080 Counterattack

Chapter 2061 Gorgeous Counterattack 9

  "What are you laughing at?" Sister Wei looked at Su Luo innocently.

  "Laugh you are smart." Su Luo pointed at the chicken wing bones that had been thrown away far away, raised an eyebrow at Sister Wei and smiled, "Isn't this the best inspiration?"

  Sister Wei continued to gnaw on the chicken leg bones intently, at the same time at a loss. And looked at Su Luo stupidly: She didn't understand.

  Su Luo smiled, and then she began to think about it.

  There are flying warcrafts in the Warcraft area, but it is impossible to rush back in one day.

  Su Luo's mind was deeply engraved with a map of the entire shallow Warcraft area, and she knew exactly how far away it was from the end mountain.

  Even if it has wings that can fly, it is absolutely impossible to rush back.

  So, what does the joy in Su Luo's eyes mean?

  Su Luo stretched out his right palm, and then, a small golden boat appeared in her white and smooth palm.

  Sister Wei glanced at the delicate and small golden ship in Su Luo's palm, and continued to lower her head to gnaw at the bone.

  Nothing can compare to the fragrance of her bones.

  Su Luo smiled, and then used his spiritual power.

  I saw that little golden ship slowly flew in mid-air under the support of spiritual power, and then, the volume continued to grow larger and larger.

  In the end, it becomes a space sufficient to accommodate two people.

  The appearance is still the appearance of a golden boat, with a pointed front and an oval back.

  "Huh!"

  This strange thing immediately caught the attention of Sister Wei. She forgot to bite the chicken legs, and stared straight at her, feeling amazing.

  Su Luo looked at the golden ship parked in front of her and nodded with a smile.

  When she came to Purgatory City before, the lord of the city gave her this treasure, but later because the activity area was always in the inner city, she forgot the treasure.

  Just now because I was worried about how to go back quickly, when I saw the lost wing bones of Sister Wei, I finally remembered this baby who had accumulated dust in the space.

  With this golden ship, it is very easy to rush back quickly.

  Su Luo greeted Sister Wei to enter the golden boat together.

  "Wow! There is still a boat?" Sister Wei's eyes are full of magic, her eyes are full of wonder!

  "Yeah. Go in quickly, I believe you will be able to rush back in one day." Su Luo said with a smile.

  This golden boat is really an indispensable means of transportation when going out, and it can keep pace with the space.

  But after Su Luo got on the golden ship and drove it to fly, he discovered another problem.

  It takes spiritual power to drive the golden ship forward, but she has to practice now, where is there any extra spiritual power?

  Su Luo thought for a while, and threw this problem to Sister Wei.

  Anyway, Sister Wei is physically strong and spiritually saturated, and she is almost full of food and has nothing to do to describe it, so let her spend some of it.