2981-3000 Tribe

Chapter 2981 Don't have a hole in the sky 5

  Her Majesty saw that the two people were almost about to fight, and she was immediately happy.

  She can't beat Nangong Liuyun now, and she can borrow Yunqi's hand to give Nangong Liuyun a lesson.

  Of course, even if Yunqi couldn't beat Nangong Liuyun, it didn't matter, the two of them hurt both, and it was Mo victory for her.

  But Her Majesty didn't think that she would cause trouble when she said this.

  In an instant, the huge fighting spirit that was on the verge of fire quietly disappeared.

  Just because of her words, the two jealous men in front of them woke up.

  Make them aware of the presence of third parties on the scene.

  Yun frowned, staring coldly at Her Majesty the Queen.

  Because he saw something called gloating in the eyes of Her Majesty the Queen.

  He and Nangong Liuyun are fighting with the two tigers, and both lose out. Let the woman sit on the mountain and watch the tiger fight, and take advantage of the fisherman? Ha ha, how is it possible!

  At this moment, Her Majesty the Queen has quietly retreated a certain distance.

  Nangong Liuyun sneered and glanced at Her Majesty the Queen: "Are you trying to sneak away to assassinate Su Luo?"

  Although he didn't want to admit it, Nangong Liuyun knew that Yun Qi cared about Su Luo, and it was not normal. care.

  Her Majesty the Queen will provoke, Nangong Liuyun, such a black-bellied man, wouldn't it?

  Yun Qi frowned deeply, staring coldly at Her Majesty the Queen: "Where are you going? Leave it to me!"

  Yun Qi's words are sonorous and loud!

  Her Majesty the Queen was saved by him. He was a half-servant in front of Yun Qi, and most importantly, when Yun Qi was saving her, he planted a virus in her body.

  Therefore, to be more precise, Her Majesty the Queen is controlled by Yun Qi.

  With a word from the cloud, Her Majesty the Queen had to stop.

  Her Majesty the Queen glared bitterly at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun guessed right. Her Majesty the Queen was really going to assassinate Su Luo.

  "Why don't we join hands and kill him?" Her Majesty the Queen smiled and looked at the clouds.

  Seeing Yun Qi's expression indifferent and unmoved, Her Majesty the Queen provocatively said, "Don't you want to snatch Su Luo back? Nangong Liuyun is alive. Even if you snatch Su Luo, you will never be able to snatch her. Heart!"

  These words, like a sharp and long thorn, pierced deeply into the deepest part of Yunqi's heart!

  "Shut up!" Yun Qi yelled at Her Majesty the Queen angrily!

  But instead of shutting up, Her Majesty even stepped up her mind, adding fuel and jealousy: "Even if you can get Su Luo, but your family Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun have been together for so many years, I'm afraid it will not be the end of the body long ago, you can allow it. Such a man exists? Do you want to wear a green hat for a lifetime? Hahaha—"

  Her Majesty the Queen smiled wildly and unscrupulously.

  Yun lifted his eyes and stared at Nangong Liuyun fiercely, with scarlet flashes in his eyes.