3021-3040 Tomb of 8 Desolates

Chapter 3021 Master Level Alchemist 5

  Ye Qingcheng's eyes flashed a touch of injury.

  The corner of Yun Qi's mouth smiled: "Master Nangong is too uncomfortable with Jiaohua, right?"

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at Yun and only said: "Do you want to die?"

  Yun Qi snorted coldly.

  Because he heard the threat in Nangong Liuyun's words, he didn't speak again.

  Now his strength has not been restored, and Nangong Liuyun's strength has not been restored, so two people are half a cat, no one can do it, but if Nangong Liuyun tells the little village girl in front of him to kill Yunqi, Yunqi will die.

  Ye Qingcheng turned his head and saw Yun Qi, he was surprised again.

  However, because of Nangong Liuyun's face of the world, Ye Qingcheng was not so shocked when he saw Ouyang Yunqi.

  What's going on today? Did the gods of the Nine Heavens descend from the sky?

  "By the way, little village girl, who are you, where are you?" Yun Qi chatted with Ye Qingcheng.

  Ye Qingcheng's obsessive gaze reluctantly retracted from Nangong Liuyun's face, and then chatted with Yunqi: "I am the daughter of the chief of the Daohuo tribe, the most noble girl in the tribe, and the most beautiful!"

  Ye Qingcheng suddenly remembered. Su Luo, a vicious color flashed in his eyes! You must find a way to kill Su Luo, and you can't let the two in front of you see Su Luo, otherwise, they will definitely treat Su Luo like the first brother and the second brother! Ye Qingcheng secretly clenched his fist!

  When Yun Qi heard Ye Qingcheng's words, he looked at her up and down, and then an interesting and evil smile rose from the corner of his mouth.

  "If you are looking for someone..." Yun Qi looked at Ye Qingcheng, giving Ye Qingcheng a feeling of being valued.

  Yunqi has this ability.

  "Find my dad!" Ye Qingcheng's eyes flashed instantly, and she hurriedly said, "Now the battle has changed. The entire Ghost Canyon is our tribe, and in our tribe, only my dad can accurately follow the ghosts. Find someone in the canyon!"

  Ye Qingcheng was secretly happy, and must take these two people to the Daohuo Tribe, especially... Ye Qingcheng shyly, secretly glanced at Nangong Liuyun from the corner of his eye.

  Ye Qingcheng feels that Nangong Liuyun's aura is not strong, and his strength is definitely not good. When the time comes, the father said, even if he is forcibly tied, he will have to let him go to his bridal chamber!

  How could Ye Qingcheng's performance escape Yun's eyes?

  He glanced at Nangong Liuyun with a faint smile: "Yanfu is not shallow, but don't worry, I will tell her."

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at Ouyang Yun indifferently.

  The eyes of the two met in the air. For a while, the atmosphere was stiff, and there seemed to be a little more lightning and thunder in the air.

  Nangong Liuyun stood up, and left a cold sentence: "No matter what, I will always put a knife in her chest with my own hands."

  Abandoning this sentence, he went straight forward.

  Although Ye Qingcheng heard the clouds in the mist, but without saying anything, he immediately followed Nangong Liuyun.

  At this moment, Yun Qi, his face was covered with haze, his expression was uncertain and gloomy, his fist beside him was tightly clenched!