2181- 2200 Gravity room

Chapter 2181 Life and Death 2

  Yan Xiao only looked at Su Luo and sneered.

  Li Manman suddenly became anxious and scolded: "What's the matter with you? Didn't you agree on a one-year period? Don't you think that the life-and-death battle is fake? That's good. Since you don't take the agreement so seriously, then Hurry up and cancel this stinky agreement!"

  Li Manman was full of expectations.

  But Yan Xiao's words broke her illusion.

  "The one-year agreement, that is the agreement between Fairy Wuyou and Su Luo, but it has nothing to do with us, brothers, don't you think?" Yan Xiao smiled evilly at the few people.

  Those few people showed knowing smiles, and gave Yan Xiao thumbs up in a big way.

  Su Luo's indifferent gaze swept over, and a sneer of disdain was tugged at the corner of his mouth. The positions of these people are also very interesting. Although there are only four people, they occupy four positions, and they surround the five of them.

  It's a pity that Su Luo's side, even the captain is 83rd on the Long List, and the remaining few added up are not opponents of the other party. This is really difficult for Su Luo.

  The silly eldest sister's poison was inflicted by Fairy Wuyou herself. She knew that Su Luo needed snakes, scorpions and venomous weeds, so she asked these four people to come to ambush. In that case, Fairy Wuyou must be very sure of the strength of these four people.

  Li Manman sneered at this moment: "Isn't this fairy Wuyou shameless? First send you to take the lead. If it is better to kill Su Luo, if you can't kill Su Luo, just wait for her to take the shot in a year? Everything is occupied by her!"

  Yan Xiao frowned: "Li Manman, your brother Luo is about to be taken out by this girl, are you not angry?" It

  stands to reason that this team should hate Su Luo very much. Ah, it is precisely because of such speculation that they will stand up so generously instead of secretly following the instructions of Fairy Wuyou.

  It was because they thought that they had instigated this Xiaoluo squad, leaving Su Luo alone and helpless, all the people betrayed, facing so many of them alone, this is the most tormenting her!

  How can Li Manman not be angry? As long as she thinks of Senior Brother Luo's innocence, her lungs will be blown up. Although she raised her eyebrows at Su Luo horizontally at first, she has changed a lot about Su Luo after a few days of getting along.

  She could bully Su Luo, but she would never allow others to bully.

  Therefore, Li Manman looked at Yan Xiao with a sneer, stepped forward, and steadily stood in front of Su Luo: "It's my business to be angry, and it's nothing to do with you, but if you want to move Su Luo, take it from my corpse. Step over!"

  Li Manman's reaction surprised Yan Xiao.

  At the same time, Brother Big Eye, Tian Mang, and Xu Yin also occupied four positions one after another, surrounding Su Luo among them.

  Seeing this, Yan Xiao sneered with disdain in his eyes.

  Lan Yingyan shook his hand, and a long sword appeared in his palm, snorting coldly: "It seems that you are going to toast and not eat or drink fine wine?"

  Mo Li smiled faintly: "You guys came up to die. As long as you agree not to intervene, for the sake of Senior Brother Luo, you can survive."

  But Senior Brother Big Eyes did not intend to move away.