2781- 2800 Baize

Chapter 2781 Obtaining Inheritance 10

  Playing as the Seven Elders? Grandpa Rhinoceros must turn his head and run away, and the 600,000 spars may be taken away.

  Play the mysterious black robe man? No, Grandpa Rhinoceros is at a disadvantage. The mysterious black-robed man is definitely going to make a move, but when she makes a move, it will be exposed.

  Su Luo thought for a while, and decided to play the seventh elder.

  Because she wants the black seven elders.

  Su Luo buttoned the Thousand Faces Phantom Mask on her face, condensing spiritual power on her face, and soon, she transformed into the Seventh Elder.

  Su Luo, incarnate as the Seventh Elder, swaggered and shot at both sides of the battle from mid-air.

  Then he stood still, standing in the air, watching them fight.

  Lin Xiaofeng smiled immediately when he looked at the Seventh Elder.

  Grandfather Rhino couldn't laugh when he saw the Seventh Elder.

  As Su Luo expected, he turned his head and wanted to run!

  However, how could Lin Xiaofeng let him run away? Just as Grandpa Rhino ran away, Lin Xiaofeng punched Grandpa Rhino hard.

  The seventh elder played by Su Luo stood on the best route for Grandpa Rhino to escape, and Grandpa Rhino didn't know that the seventh elder was a fake, so he didn't dare to fly towards Su Luo.

  Soon, Grandpa Rhino was at a disadvantage.

  Su Luo's psychological quality is really hard enough.

  She knew that the Seventh Elder was coming soon, so she dared to play him so swaggeringly.

  Grandpa Rhino was taken down by Lin Xiaofeng, but Lin Xiaofeng also suffered some injuries.

  "Hand over the space storage bag!" Lin Xiaofeng snorted coldly!

  Grandpa Rhinoceros knew the current servants as Junjie, handed over the space storage, and quickly released the binding.

  Because if he didn't take the initiative to release it, Lin Xiaofeng would surely stabb him to death.

  Lin Xiaofeng got the space storage bag, twisted the big rhino grandpa's neck, and then threw him on the ground at will, regardless of whether he was dead or not.

  Because, at this time, Lin Xiaofeng's all attention was in the space storage bag.

  He used his spiritual power to detect the spar inside-a

  lot of spars, and his eyes were full of crimson spars!

  Just when Lin Xiaofeng was in full bloom-

  he didn't know, he gave his back to the "seven elders".

  He and the Seventh Elder were in an alliance, and they had agreed to pass on to the Seventh Elder, and the treasure to be exchanged would be for the Xiaofeng Team, so Lin Xiaofeng was not so vigilant against the Seventh Elder.

  What's more, he originally consumed a lot of spiritual power and physical power to dig the spar, and later consumed the remaining aura and physical power to rob Grandpa Rhino's spar-

  now he is already at the end of the battle.

  "Puff--"

  Cheng Yingjian stabbed Lin Xiaofeng's left back mercilessly!