2961-2980 Wisdom Fight

Chapter 2961 Ghost Canyon 10

  Su Luo's smile is particularly bright.

  She stretched out her hand: "Stay harder!"

  Nangong Liuyun took her hand, pulled her into her arms, and branded a hickey on her red lips: "This is a reward."

  Su Luo choked out angrily. He twisted his lean waist clockwise.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at her with a smile: "It's itchy."

  Sure enough, this kind of punishment is like a tickling to the peak power Nangong Great God.

  Su Luo looked at the black creature that was pressing and rushing over, and quickly pulled Nangong Liuyun's hand: "Stay harder!"

  Although they killed a lot just now, in terms of overall numbers, they were just the tip of an iceberg.

  Su Luo's face was solemn, but Nangong Liuyun had a faint smile from beginning to end, as if Taishan collapsed in front of him and his face remained calm and calm, as steady as a mountain.

  The cooperation between Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun is truly a combination of two swords, unparalleled in the world.

  For a time.

  I only heard thunder and lightning everywhere.

  Thunder and lightning!

  The dragon and the snake roam!

  Fire is everywhere!

  Mars splashes!

  Kill two thousand in one second!

  Kill 20,000 in ten seconds!

  Kill 200,000 in one hundred seconds! ! !

  In less than two minutes, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun had already killed a third of the black creatures!

  If only Nangong Liuyun did it alone, he would definitely not have such efficiency.

  For a time, black smoke billowed.

  The corpses of black creatures piled up like a mountain, looking black and crushed, very infiltrating.

  At first the black creatures rushed forward ignorantly and fearlessly, but are they really not afraid of death?

  How can it be?

  It is human nature to be afraid of death!

  Seeing so many partners turned into corpses, turned into black smoke, even if they were violent like black creatures, they were timid.

  They guarded Ghost Canyon.

  Since the endless years, with the continuous reproduction, the number is incredibly large.

  In the past, some people dared to explore the Ghost Canyon, but in the past 100 years, no one dared to come!

  Therefore, they are unscrupulous, thinking that the world is invincible!

  But this time, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun joined forces to make them understand that there is a day outside the sky!

  "Cracking!"

  Countless lightning flashes around the gravitational space.

  "Ohhhhhhh!!!" The

  black creature erupted with infiltrating screams.