2481-2500 Jealous

Chapter 2481 Shock 2

  Whenever Nangong Liuyun wakes up from his practice, he will see the rows of words on the newsletter.

  "I stay in the space every day, but the time in the space is so much more than outside. It's so boring. It's so boring."

  "I started fusing the wisdom skulls before, but I didn’t succeed for a long time. It's easy."

  "Now that the wisdom skull is there, and there are two strength arm bones, it's only the speed leg bones."

  "But when I came to the upper mountain, there was no continuous assessment. If one was broken, I couldn't participate in the lottery , My leg bones will never get my speed. It’s a pity~~~"

  Seeing behind, Nangong Liuyun can imagine that Su Luo hides in a ball of soft quilt and rolls on the big bed. Cute like going around.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the time, a bright light flashed in his eyes.

  Time passed bit by bit.

  Soon, Su Luo's period of weakness was coming to an end.

  In these days in the space, Su Luo's strength has risen by leaps and bounds. More importantly, after she was bathed in divine light, the sequelae caused by her too fast promotion have been wiped out.

  On this day, Su Luo was able to open his eyes, but his body was still very weak and he could only lean on the bed.

  Li Manman stood guard in front of Su Luo, telling Su Luo some interesting anecdotes.

  Li Manman peeled sweet oranges to Su Luo while chattering there: "Luo Luo, I heard that it took you only one month from the talent training camp to the upper mountain to set a record?"

  Su Luo gnawed sweetly. Tangerine nodded.

  Li Manman helped Su Luo wipe the juice from the corner of her mouth, and said inadvertently: "This time you set a record, it's probably going to be broken."

  "Oh?" Su Luo expressed a little interest.

  Seeing that Su Luo was interested, Li Manman approached her and said mysteriously: "Now there is a very extraordinary character, I'm afraid your record will be broken by others."

  "Huh?" Su Luo blinked. .

  "Don't be convinced, that person is super powerful. I heard that it took only half an hour to assess the genius training camp."

  "Hey???" Su Luo was almost choked by Sweet Orange, staring in disbelief. Li Manman, "What did you say?"

  Su Luo had only been assessed at the genius training camp half a year ago, so she remembered it clearly.

  It is not easy to pass.

  The first two levels were okay, but the level of the third level where I fought with my own shadow was very difficult, and Su Luo was also very difficult before passing the test.

  Now this mysterious person only took half an hour for the three passes?

  "Aren't you joking?" Su Luo felt that the whole world was illusory.

  Unless it was Nangong Liuyun who was going for the assessment, she would not believe it at all.

  "Really, everyone knows about this. Did I even make up a story to lie to you?" Li Manman was speechless. "The original worry-free slut's lingering heat has not disappeared, but now everyone is talking about this mysterious person. , No one mentions Wuyou slut anymore."