3201-3204 Unification of Mainland

3201 Chapter Continent Unification 2

  Old man Beichen did a great job in order to show off.

  Not all of these eight powers were blocked from news. They had some contact with the people in Purgatory City, so they knew that the original Lord City Lord went to the spirit world, and the current Lord City Lord was a woman.

  But when they learned that the new City Lord was surprisingly Su Luo-

  everyone was shocked!

  "What?! The new City Lord turned out to be Su Luo?!" Luo Yu Hall, Father Luo's mouth was wide open, enough to lay three eggs!

  Su Luo... how could he not remember Su Luo? I think that when he was in the dark forest, his grandson and granddaughter and Su Luo had a vengeance, and the vengeance was so big, it was to the point of death and death!

  Su Luo, who was weak at the beginning, was not much like Luo Haochen, this time for a few years! She actually is now! ! !

  "This is impossible! Absolutely impossible!" Weiyang Palace has become the head of the Patriarch since Patriarch Mo's death.

  In the past few years, he has cultivated hard and finally promoted to the second-tier holy rank, but at this time, he heard such a devastating blow!

  You know, he worked so hard to cultivate so that one day he could avenge the ancestor Mo, but now-

  Purgatory, Hell, City, City, Lord, Da, and People! ! !

  This tells him how to take revenge!

  In addition to Luoyu Palace and Weiyang Palace, Beimo Royal Family, Western Jin Dynasty Royal Family...At this moment, these families are all dumbfounded and dumbfounded.

  I know that you don't bully the young man and you know that the young man will turn around one day, but this day, it will come too soon! ! !

  These family chiefs, who usually speak in their own majesty and prestige, are silent at this moment, fearful of their heads and tails, and dare not meet Su Luo's gaze.

  You know, they offended the current Lord of Purgatory City!

  Who knew that Su Luo was actually the daughter of Lord City Lord?

  For a while, the surroundings were silent.

  Su Luo looked at the shivering group of Patriarchs below in time, and the smiles on the corners of his mouth became brighter.

  She let time be silent, neither saying revenge nor letting them go.

  In this way, it is like a sword hanging above their heads, leaving them in the panic of death coming at any time.

  At this time, the people who had been hostile to Su Luo at this time really regretted that their intestines were blue.

  If Su Luo is just a little stronger than them, then they can still cultivate hard, and they can also use conspiracy and tricks, but now, they are not only stronger than them, but also powerful enough to make them collapse.

  Let’s not mention Su Luo’s own cultivation base, just talk about the purgatory city power behind her, as long as she waved her big hand, she released a few people from the upper mountain, let them go to Luoyu Palace, Weiyang Palace and other places to experience... I really think about it. It makes people feel hairy.

  The families that had been enemies with Su Luo looked at each other, and then gestured to each other with their eyes. Finally, all of them walked out and bowed to Su Luo.