2901-2920 Return of the king

Chapter 2901 Return of the King 6

  Is it so lightly to reveal this scene?

  It's impossible.

  Su Luo smiled coldly: "Next time

  , let's talk about it..." Su Luo turned his head and looked at the Holy Master Elder with a smile. "

  As the young master of Purgatory City, one person is less than ten thousand people, even if it is the elder of the holy master, she has to listen to her words and act.

  It is now a duel between her real young master and the false young master Lan Ying elder.

  If this time she couldn't pull Elder Blue Eagle down, then she could really kill him with a piece of tofu.

  This is a battle of fame and prestige.

  As soon as Su Luo spoke, Zi Yan, Bei Chenying, Big Sister Silly, and Shang all stood behind Su Luo, expressing their unconditional support for her.

  The five members of the first team, look at the embarrassed Blue Eagle, and then look at the noble Su Luo... They did not hesitate to choose to stand by their benefactor. It was Su Luo, who led her partners and saved their lives, while Elder Blue Eagle abandoned them.

  Elder Lan Ying saw the choice of the five people, and his face instantly became gloomy. He stared at those five people fiercely, he would definitely settle the accounts after the autumn!

  The holy elders remembered Blue Eagle's previous actions...Most of them silently chose to stand on Su Luo's side.

  Only two people stood still.

  One is the father of Elder Blue Eagle, Elder Blue Witch Saint.

  The other is Elder Wang Che who spoke to the Blue Witch Saint Elder under the steps before.

  The elder Wang Che looked back and found that the back was empty. He laughed and said, "You...oh, why bother too much? Lan Ying is still young and he has made a mistake.

  Just make a correction." "He wants me ." Fate!" Su Luo glanced at him coldly.

  Elder Wang Che stopped talking.

  He sighed.

  Elder Blue Eagle stared at Su Luo bitterly, he had all remembered today's shame! In the future, he will definitely get revenge!

  But at this moment--

  suddenly, a long arm swept over and instantly pinched Elder Blue Eagle's neck.

  For a while, everyone present looked at that hand.

  That was the hand of the elder Lan Xiang.

  He... personally pinched Lan Ying's neck!

  Is this going to strangle the Blue Eagle yourself?

  Everyone was unbelievable for a while.

  Because Lan Ying is his grandson!

  The elder Lan Xiang looked at Su Luo with faint eyes, and asked indifferently: "Do you want him to die?"

  Su Luo's expression condensed: "He wants me to die."

  These five words are enough.

  Elder Lan Xiang nodded.

  Lan Ying suddenly had a very bad premonition... Grandpa wouldn't really want to strangle him, would he? No, no, he is grandpa's grandson, grandson! ! !