2441-2460

Chapter 2441 Promotion 10

  Li Manman also turned around to mock him while flying.

  The popularity was so pale, but he could only turn his head away.

  He kept begging in his heart, begging Li Manman and the others to stop halfway, or to change direction, but to his disappointment, Li Manman and the group kept flying towards his communication route at a constant speed...

  Could it be, That friend also sent the road map to Li Manman and the others?

  After flying for about an hour, Su Luo finally took everyone to the central place.

  The central place is a dilapidated thatched house.

  The thatched house was blown in the cold wind, and almost only an empty shell was left. The thatch was long gone, but there were still a few pieces of wood fixed.

  At this moment, there is a man standing in front of the thatched house with his hand held up.

  Su Luo actually knew that person.

  Mo Ze.

  A man whom Wuyou Fairy loves very much.

  Mo Ze saw Su Luo taking the lead to land, and a violent color flashed

  in his eyes. He stared at Su Luo fiercely: "How did you come here?!" Su Luo turned a blind eye to him.

  Fairy Wuyou can talk to her on an equal footing, but Mo Ze is obviously not qualified.

  Li Manman sneered several times at Mo Ze, but didn't talk to him. When he passed by, he hit him hard.

  Mo Ze accidentally staggered back after being hit, and backed a few steps.

  He wanted to scold him, but Captain Big Eyes waved their fists and gestured towards Mo Ze. It was obvious that if you dare to speak foul language, fist waited.

  Mo Ze sighed in his heart and yelled at the last man: "I was here to wait for you, but you brought me such a bunch of people. Are you worthy of me? Yan Wenqing?!"

  Yan Wenqing was also depressed. what.

  Li Manman had been contemptuous of him along the way. He was suffocating at the moment. When he was scolded by Mo Ze, all of the breath suddenly surged.

  "Why did I bring them here? Obviously..." Yan Wenqing felt that it was shameless to admit in front of Li Manman.

  "Obviously what is it?" Mo Ze glanced at him.

  "He obviously came after us. If he wants to, he will pay someone to take the road." Li Manman reached out to Yan Wenqing.

  In fact, this kind of assessment, buying the correct route through points, is a potential rule.

  If it was Li Manman who brought Yan Wenqing over, it would be right to ask for this toll.

  Yan Wenqing was so hurt by Li Manman, he held his breath in his throat, his face flushed: "It's not you who lead the way, we just happen to be the same way!"

  "If you think this will make you feel better, I think so." Li Manman smiled greatly.

  Yan Wenqing: "..." I really want to hit someone!

  Su Luo pulled Li Manman, who was deliberately angry with Yan Wenqing: "Time is running out, let's go." With

  that, Su Luo led Xiaoluo's team into the thatched cottage.