3173-3180 Yunqi

Chapter 3173 Strength rises 2

  Qingpao guest pointed to Nangong Liuyun: "In the past three days, you originally had enough time to escape, but unfortunately, you chose the path of death."

  "The path of death? "Nangong Liuyun curled up the corners of his mouth with a smile.

  "Young man, this time, I will never let you go again." Qingpaoke's eyes were cold.

  He was about to make a direct move, but was interrupted by Su Luo: "Wait! Let me ask you, what happened to Yunqi, who fought with you before?"

  "Oh? You mean that young man?" Qingpaoke's eyes Turning slightly, I originally wanted to say that he was dead, but a weirdness flashed in his eyes, "He? He has been tamed by me, and is now my slave."

  "You lied!" Su Luo yelled at him!

  Master Demon Lord, how could he be his slave? It's ridiculous.

  "You don't believe it? If you don't believe it, just ask him." Master Qingpao gave Su Luo a slanted look, but in the next second, his eyes suddenly shook!

  "You, you... why?"

  Qingpaoke looked like he saw the most shocking thing in the world, his face was stiff, his back was chilly, and a cold air quickly burst from the soles of his feet.

  Su Luo stared at him gloomily.

  Qingpao Ke rushed to Su Luo and exclaimed excitedly: "How can you...Sovereign Jiuxing

  now ?" Even though it is now the strength of the Xuanhua three-star, Qingpao Ke is still very shocked by Su Luo's progress! Because he glanced at it before and saw that this girl only had the strength of the fourth and fifth monarchs, so he didn't take the other party to heart at all.

  But now, three days!

  This is only three days! She was actually promoted to the Sovereign Jiuxing? What did she eat! ! !

  The Qingpao guest claimed to have seen people in the world, but at this moment he was still shocked by Su Luo's promotion speed!

  "Sovereign Jiuxing only, is it worth shocking?" Su Luo was so cheap and good-natured, smiling very badly.

  The Qingpao guest really wanted to rush to the stinky girl to have a meal!

  The monarch nine stars only? This girl looked at the situation in her teens, but she had already been promoted to the Sovereign Jiuxing. Even if she was in the spirit world, she would be a genius, I'm afraid that those powerful and powerful people are vying to be apprentices.

  "How did you do it?" Qingpao knew there must be a knack for it! If he gets the secret inside, then it will definitely be of great benefit to his own cultivation.

  As a result, Qingpaoke immediately ignored Nangong Liuyun. All he saw was Su Luo, with a greedy look in his eyes gleaming!

  However, before his big palm touched Su Luo, he found a magical force to hold his hand!

  Qingpaoke looked up and saw Nangong Liuyun's evil face, as well as those mocking eyes!

  Qingpaoke looked at Nangong Liuyun, and then looked at his grasped arm stupidly, for a moment... dumbfounded.

  How is this going?

  How could this young man hold his arm because he was only the strength of the sovereign Jiuxing?

  The Qingpao guest subconsciously checked the strength of Nangong Liuyun, but after checking, he saw that his whole body was trembling like sifting chaff, and he quickly stepped back, his entire face turned white in an instant!