First Night (The Bridal Chamber)6

“Xuanhua two stars?” Nangong Liuyun snorted, “It’s not long ago.”

"What?!" The whole person picked up, but she didn't pay attention to her feet. A cockroach almost fell from the rock and rolled into the hot spring pool.

Or the Nangong flow cloud reacted quickly, and the slender arm was caught, and the Soviet Union fell steadily and fell to his warm heart.

"How is it like a little girl?" Nangong Liu Yun pokes his head.

Su Luo ignored him, only grabbed his hand, black and shining: "Xuanhua Samsung, Xuanhua Samsung is right?!"

Who knows, Nangong Liuyun has a palm outstretched.

"Five? Xuanhua five stars?" Su Luo surprised his eyes wide open!

If this is true, then this fact is too horrible, right?

Who knows, Nangong Liuyun smiled a little, but also sighed: "It is only a small star, but it is still too little."

Su Luo reached out to his thin waist and hated: "Xuanhua five stars! Now who else on this continent can match you? Let's go out, let alone cloud, that is what green Robber, you can kick him as a ball!"

Su Luo was so passionate and impassioned.

I thought that before the green robes came out, everyone was very dangerous and almost fell on the spot, but now -

"I don't know what the clouds are up..." Su’s face showed a worried color.

In order to save her, Yunqi took the risk to resist the Qingpao, let her and Nangong Liuyun have a chance to get a breather, but now three days and three nights have passed, and I don’t know the clouds...

Suoyan eyes, looking at the Nangong stream with pity.

Where can I still understand what she meant by Nangong Liuyun? His long, white fingers tapped on his head: "Think of him?"

"He is only in danger for us, how can I not want to?"

Nangong Liuyun is not angry.

It was only after three days that Su Luo could remember the things that had started from the clouds. This has made him happy, and he can no longer ask for more.

"I know that you can't put him in this girl's heart. If he is killed by the green robes this time, it will become your knot, or worth it. Let me save him and save him." Nangong Liuyun is careless. Pull up the Soviet Union.

"You said, will he already have..." When he thinks of the clouds, there is a trace of fear in the heart of Su Luo.

"Is there a ghost of the last demon?" Nangong Liuyun picked up the Soviet Union.

However, suddenly his figure was in place.

"Why don't you go?" Su looked at the Nangong Liuyun and urged her.

The smile on the face of Nangong Liuyun is quite profound: "You don't have to leave, they are already here."

they? coming?

Who are they referring to?

There was a huge question mark on the head of Su’s head, but soon she saw it.

There are two people who come.

One is a green robe, and one is not a cloud.

It is not easy for the Qingpao to open the cloud and follow the traces left by the Soviet Union.

Because at that time, the Soviet Union was in a hurry, and the East was turned west. So when the Qingpao was looking for it, it was already the morning of the third day.

The green robes saw two people on the rock, and suddenly laughed and said: "Okay, you are hiding here!"

Nangong Liu Yun mouth sinister evil charms, like laughing and laughing.

Su's eyes also had a mysterious smile.

Both of them were fixed in the look of the green robes, and the smiles in the corners of the mouth were all in the same arc.