2121- 2140 Evil Retribution

Chapter 2121 The oriole is in the back 7

  Su Luo's words, the audience is immediately excited!

  To sell! This idiot idiot really wants to sell strength arm bones!

  Ahhhhhhh! ! ! !

  Everyone was excited, and went crazy with excitement.

  "But-" Su Luo stood high on the stone platform, looking at the people with cold eyes, "You have so many people, who is the best one to sell?"

  "Of course it's the higher price." Someone asked.

  "The higher price will get it, but if you get it, do you dare to hold it back?" Su Luo sneered. When you get to a secluded place, you will be robbed if you sap on it?

  Everyone thinks, isn't that the way it is?

  "What should I do then?" someone asked.

  "You write down the price on paper and give out how many points you have. If you don't have enough points, you can use your own treasure to pad it. In short, you can't falsify. After I read the price, I will naturally make a decision." Su Luo smiled faintly, "When the time comes , I'm in the trial tower, and you line up to go in one by one. Then, don't anyone guess who I'm dealing with?!"

  Everyone thought it was pretty good. Indeed, everyone went in once, and went in alone. Who would know who Su Luo was trading with? This method is really wonderful!

  As a result, all those with aspirations wrote down their quotations and gave them to Ning Lao.

  Old Ning glanced at Su Luo with a smile. Based on her understanding of this girl, she is not a temperament who can sell her arms. What is the meaning of her doing this?

  Ning thought, and took a look at the guardian.

  Old Ning spared his old face and became a volunteer. After collecting these quotations, he sent them to Su Luo.

  A thick stack, there are hundreds of copies visually.

  "How come there are so many people?" Su Luo's eyes flashed with interest, and it seemed that this strength arm bone was very attractive to everyone. The crowds here are no more than a hundred people.

  Old Ning hummed angrily: "This is a treasure, a treasure, don't you understand? Don't sell it for a while." The

  corner of Su Luo's mouth was slightly raised, and a hint of deep meaning flashed in his eyes.

  Elder Ning followed him with a compliment: "Your idea is pretty good. In this way, they don't know to whom this strength arm bone is sold, and naturally they can't guess whether you didn't sell it, but you. Stayed."

  Because there are hundreds of people here, it's impossible to check every one of them.

  Su Luo answered with a grin: "Old man Ning, I really want to sell this."

  Old Ning's originally cheerful face suddenly became anxious, and his white beard rose up, almost stomping his feet: "You What are you talking about? I really want to sell it?"

  "Why don't you sell such high points?" Su Luo pointed to the thick stack of quotations and showed Ning Lao. The exit is 2 million points. I don't know if I can take them out."

  "This one is 1.5 million points, but with a cloak of invisibility, it's really drooling."

  "Oh, our guardian is too. The offer is made. Although only 1.3 million points have been reported, but look at this signature, the pen is strong, the back of the paper is strong, the anger value is so high, it is really scary."