2281-2300

hapter 2281 Conflict 7

  Su Luo took a deep breath, his expression condensed.

  Afterwards, she carefully input the flames of the fallen red lotus into the alchemy furnace. At the same time, Su Luo fired the bottom of the pill furnace together with the ground.

  As a result, the two kinds of flames, the Fallen Red Lotus and the Earth Fire, were constantly entwining, with the same potential as water and fire.

  As soon as the earth fire broke out, it would soon be swallowed by the fallen red lotus.

  Therefore, the earth fire continued to emerge, and the Fallen Red Lotus swallowed more and more, and Su Luo could even feel that in the process of devouring, the Fallen Red Lotus was constantly getting stronger.

  Su Luo was very satisfied with the consequences.

  Falling Red Lotus is now her original flame, of course the stronger the better.

  After putting the nine auxiliary medicinal materials in, Su Luo covered the top of the furnace. Her pair of white and jade-like fibrous hands clung to the wall of the pill furnace, manipulating the fallen red lotus into the pill furnace, releasing the contents of the herbs. Medicinal properties.

  If someone enters at this time and sees that Su Luo actually uses the original flame as the main flame to refine the medicine, he will definitely be surprised!

  Because in their cognition, the earth fire is the main flame, and the original flame of the human body can only be used as an auxiliary, but Su Luo completely reversed it.

  But how did they know that using the original flame to control the pill furnace and control the medicinal materials, the success rate of the face would increase to an incredible level?

  The reason why Su Luo's success rate is so high is because she has always used the original flame as the main flame.

  For example, if Su Luo and Li Luoming are of equal strength, then the success rate of Su Luo's refining pill is 90%, then Li Luoming is only 50%, such a difference.

  Under Su Luo's careful control, the temperature in the pill furnace was always maintained at a constant temperature, neither too high nor too low, or even a slight change.

  Moreover, Su Luo communicated with the medicinal materials through Falling Red Lotus, and was able to clearly grasp the extent of the herbal release activity. As a result, she could accurately know when the next step should be taken.

  When Su Luo was refining the pill, he was fully absorbed and could not tolerate the slightest distraction.

  When the time comes, she will choose the main one and send it to the medicine cauldron little by little.

  With the increase of herbal medicines, after the release of various medicinal properties, they are combined and merged one by one. This process is very critical and cannot be relaxed at all.

  A thin layer of sweat gradually appeared on Su Luo's forehead.

  The sweat quickly gathered into beads, and rolled down one after another.

  An hour later, Su Luo finally sent all the medicinal materials into the alchemy furnace and merged them all into one body.

  Su Luo satisfactorily clicked on the spot, and then slowly poured the exquisite spirit absorption stone into the pill furnace.

  "Sneez--"

  The moment the Peerless Spirit Absorbing Stone entered, a thick cloud of smoke rushed up instantly.