3101-3120 Yunqi to marry her

Chapter 3101 Chapter 9

  Five minutes of worship , enough time for Yunqi to explain the whole thing to Su Luo clearly.

  Su Luo had no doubt about the authenticity of Yun Qi's words, because she knew that Yun Qi had no need to lie to her now.

  It's just that she still has a lot of things that she doesn't understand.

  Su Luo stroked his abdomen, staring at Yunqi with cold eyes: "So, in order to bring me back to another world, you kill me yourself, and this child..."

  "No, there are no children." Yun Qi looked at Yunqi earnestly. Su Luo said, "Luo Luo, there are no children between us."

  Su Luo suddenly took a step back.

  The eyes became bigger in an instant.

  "How come there are no children? Obviously check it out..." At this moment, Su Luo discovered that a truth was ready to come out.

  "No children, you just have stomach upset..." Yun Qi looked at Su Luo, a trace of regret flashed in his eyes. If possible, how much he hopes to have his own child with Luoluo.

  "How could it be..." Su Luo muttered and took a step back.

  "There is no relationship between us at all, why would you be pregnant with my child..." Yunqi smiled bitterly, "that night, you were drunk, so when I woke up, you believed what I said. In fact. ...... With that person here, how could he allow me to move your body?"

  That person, Su Luo guessed, was the one who brought her soul to the earth.

  But -

  "This... how could... Is everything acting? Including our past?" Su Luo murmured to himself, faltering.

  If everything is a scam, it is just to accumulate her grievances and send her to this other world...

  "No, Luoluo, our love is not a scam, I really love you!" Yunqi held Su Luo's hands excitedly, but found that her hands were cold, "Luoluo, believe me, I really love you," ! otherwise we will not follow you came to this different world, "

  Su off the lift eye, serious look at the clouds, murmured:" There is no relationship between us? " "

  Yes. " "

  have not had children? "

  Yes."

  "You chased this other world for me?"

  "Yes."

  "But I like others."

  "..." Yun Qi.

  "And after knowing the truth, I still like Nangong Liuyun, and I haven't wavered at all." Su Luo looked at Yunqi seriously, and said every word, "So, can you send me back to Nangong Liuyun? By your side? I love him."

  "Su Luo!" Yunqi's voice was higher than ever!

  He stared at Su Luo fiercely with a pair of eyes!

  He tried his best to get her back to this world, but did he send her to the arms of other men? Do not! Su Luo is his, he will never let go!

  "You used to like me, it shows that I have the qualities you like. Luoluo, even if I don't like me now, it doesn't matter, I will wait for you, I know, you will still like me in the future." Yun Qi said eagerly .

  "Listen, Ouyang Yunqi, I don't like you now, and I will never like you in the future. Everything you do is self-conscious and wishful thinking..." Before