3094 Wedding 5

Chapter 3094 Baitang 2

  Because of Nangong Liuyun until now, there is still a feeling of dreaming!

  He felt that this dream was so unreal.

  It wasn't until Su Luo's soft body was lying on his solid back, and through his thin clothes, feeling each other's heat, Nangong Liuyun was finally determined-

  today, he can really marry Su Luo home!

  Nangong Liuyun, who was so domineering and deep, laughed like a fool at this moment.

  What a cruel and unsympathetic person before, but now he smiles when he sees people, smiling happily.

  He smiled happily, but all those who were smiled by him were shocked and shocked.

  Is it true that being a pro can really change people so fast? Everyone has a huge question mark on their foreheads.

  The auditorium was already ready, and at first glance, the water was red and beaming.

  All the people at Base 21 were here, so the scene was noisy, with laughter and laughter. It was so lively.

  Not only to celebrate the preservation of Base 21, but also to wish these new couples who have gone through hardships finally come together.

  This couple should be the most natural pair they have ever seen.

  The Holy Master elder pulled Nangong Liuyun aside and asked in a low voice: "My Lord City Lord really can't come?"

  Nangong Liuyun calmly shook his head: "Master has important matters, so I can't come back temporarily."

  In fact, these three In the sky, Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo complained to each other, telling each other all their secrets.

  Therefore, Nangong Liuyun knew that Su Luo only had two opportunities to summon Lord City Lord, and that such life-saving opportunities could not be wasted.

  What's more, the next time Lord Mayor appears, it must be three years later.

  Lord Saint saw that Nangong Liuyun said so, he gave up his heart.

  "Come on." Nangong Liuyun's voice was cold.

  For some reason, he had a vaguely bad feeling in his heart, so he must quickly nail down the marriage.

  After the three prayers were completed, Su Luo and him were truly married.

  The Holy Lord elder knew that the auspicious time had indeed arrived.

  So, with a wave of his hand, the scene that was originally noisy in the audience suddenly fell silent at this moment.

  "It's auspicious hour, and the newcomer begins to worship."

  "Okay!!!" There was a roar of applause from the stage.

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were particularly excited, their eyes were bright and their palms were red.

  The two of them accompanied Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun all the way. They knew how difficult their love path was, so they were especially happy for them.

  Zi Yan's eyes were red, and her voice choked: "It's great to see them finally getting married. I'm so happy for them."

  Base 21, countless strong men , such a grand wedding, are all just to set off the pair. Newcomer.

  "One worship to heaven and earth."

  The elder of the holy master touched his beard, smiled kindly, and looked at them kindly.

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo bowed to heaven and earth.

  "Second worship... Gaotang."

  There was no Gaotang present, but Su Luo had prepared three portraits early on, including Lord City Lord, Master Rong Yun, and Goddess Yanhua.

  Their portraits are hanging in the hall at this moment.

  The oil paintings used by Su Luo are lifelike and look almost the same as the real ones.

  Su Luo originally wanted to hang the portrait of her mysterious father, but the problem was that Su Luo didn't know what the mysterious father looked like, so she had to give it up.

  On the wall, there are three portraits with slight smiles at the corners of their mouths, and they look at the couple with smiles.

  But the bad premonition in Nangong Liuyun's heart became stronger and stronger.

  (End of this chapter)