2881-2900 Admiringly

Chapter 2881 admiringly 2

  "Hmm!" Zi Yan nodded fiercely.

  A clear look flashed through the person's eyes: "You guys, just perform other tasks, don't even think about this flame team."

  "Why!" Zi Yan was upset, and looked down on them by Mao!

  Seeing that Zi Yan didn't believe him, the man asked her directly, "Which team do you belong to?"

  Zi Yan and Bei Chen Ying looked at each other. What team? Are they not in a team at all? ? ?

  "You didn't even enter the team?" the man asked in surprise.

  "What's so strange!" Zi Yan concealed her embarrassment with a fierce attitude.

  "Hahahahahaha—" The man seemed to hear the funniest joke in the world, clutching his stomach and laughing, "You actually—hahahahaha—"

  "What are you laughing at?! Laugh again, believe it or not Grandma pumps you!" The feeling of being looked down upon made Zi Yan very upset!

  This kind of obvious strength, but never had the opportunity to prove that the situation of being looked down upon by others is really helpless...

  "I really doubt how you got into this base 21, don't you? I don't know, we have a total of 100 teams, and each team is led by the elder?"

  "I know." Zi Yan hummed naturally.

  "Then do you know, our 100 teams, how did the numbers of each team come from?" the man asked with a smile.

  "Does the number of each team still change?" After

  Zi Yan asked this sentence, she looked at the person's face again, and then immediately realized that she had asked a stupid question.

  The man named Baishan was suddenly broken by the music.

  "Hahahahahaha—I know, I know you don’t even know the most basic common sense, hahahahahaha—"

  "Laughing fart! Smile again, be careful, grandma, I'll kick your fart! Say it!" Zi Yan gestured to pinch Baishan's neck.

  "The number in front of each of our teams is the ranking, the strength ranking, the merit ranking, you know my little sister?" Baishan smiled.

  "Little sister, you're so big! Dare to take advantage, be careful, grandma strangles you!" Zi Yan looked fierce with her hands on her hips.

  But then Baishan smiled and didn't care.

  Bei Chenying's face turned black when he saw it.

  He pulled Zi Yan behind him, blocking Bai Shan's sight.

  At the same time, he glared at Baishan!

  "What are you doing, Beichen, I haven't finished asking yet!" Zi Yan was about to rush up, but Bei Chenying was pressed against her head by her hand and fixed her firmly behind him.

  Zi Yan's hands could not help but flop, like swimming, but to no avail, she stomped her feet with anger.

  "You can go away." Bei Chenying issued an order to dismiss Baishan.

  "The mountains and rivers have met, we will meet soon." Bai Shan handed over, and finally stared at Zi Yan deeply before leaving quickly.

  Bei Chenying turned her head back, sternly, and glared at Zi Yan: "Don't talk to strangers casually!" The