3121-3140 Escape

Chapter 3121 Escape 6

  "Come!" The cloud at this moment is like a demon coming out of hell, exuding a terrifying and cruel atmosphere, making people involuntarily fearful.

  With Master Mojun's call, the Ugly Slave was the first to fly out.

  When he saw Lord Demon Lord, he was a little dazed at first.

  Didn't the Lord Demon go out? When did you come back?

  Although the magic city is big, but in one day, Su Luo is very likely to have escaped from the magic city.

  But with her cleverness, it is also possible to hide in the magic city with makeup.

  Among the tens of millions of demons, her little one is hidden, and it is indeed difficult to find.

  At this moment, all the holy elders under Yun Qi's hand were all here.

  They watched their Lord Demon Lord in anger, and each of them flashed a hint of surprise in their eyes.

  Didn’t Lord Demon get married today? What...

  Huh, where's the bride?

  Looking at the empty room, question marks hung on their foreheads.

  "From now on, everyone is moving, searching for Su Luo, no mistake!"

  Lord Demon said a word and immediately solved everyone's confusion.

  But immediately, they were all shocked!

  what? That said, that human girl abandoned their Lord Demon and escaped from marriage quietly? OMG! This is their demon lord, the demon girl who admires him can circle the devil city ten times!

  Lord Mojun can see her, it is the blessing that she has cultivated for thousands of years! How much pressure did Master Mojun face in order to marry her? Even against the whole group of elders!

  Even willing to go to Bimoquan to receive punishment, and in the years to come, he would not want to live, life is better than death.

  Master Mojun did this for him, that little human girl actually escaped from marriage? ! Does she have a conscience!

  These holy elders who know the inside story are all filled with righteous indignation and indignation for their Lord Demon Lord.

  At this moment, in addition to anger, Yun Qi saw an indescribable sadness and self-deprecating.

  Yun Qi rubbed his eyebrows wearily, and immediately ordered: "Block the entire magic city, only allowing entry but not leaving."

  "Yes!"

  "Nearby cities with the magic city as the center are also strictly forbidden. They cannot be searched for a day, and the scope is expanded. Ten thousand miles! And so on! Focus on searching the southeast direction!"

  Because the southeast direction is the only direction for the demons to reach the base of Purgatory City.

  Su Luo now only wants to run to Nangong Liuyun, so she is most likely to go in a straight line to the southeast!

  "All you can do to hunt, and you must not slacken... You have all remembered! Escape from whose hands! The whole clan! The one who is not powerful enough! The whole clan! The whole clan who concealed it, the whole clan! Whoever takes the opportunity to hurt her , Kill her, punish the whole family!" When he said the last sentence, Yun Qisenhan's eyes swept across their faces one by one.