First day.

Steve: Jarvis call and emergency meeting, I would like to introduce the new recruit.

Jarvis: Very well sir.

Tony: what's this about Rogers?; I was in the middle of training.

Steve: now everyone is finally here I would like to introduce the newest addition to the team and before you ask her powers are speed, teleportation, mind reading and invisibility. Any questions?

Wanda: yeah when go get to meet them?

You were invisible the whole time you sneak behind Wanda and put your hands over her eyes.

You become un-invisible. Y/n: guess who?

Before you can react Wanda grabs you by the wrist and uses her powers to throw you into the table.

Y/n: omfg! Remind me to never get on her bad side. (You say while holding your ribs)

Y/n: dad you didn't tell me I would be fighting my teammates as well as enemy's.

Everyone looks at Steve with a slight judgemental look.

Tony: dad? You mean to tell me you have a daughter who must be what at least 15!

Y/n: I'm 19 actu-

Tony gives you a stern look

Y/n: I'm sorry go on (you say with a scared look)

Steve: I know, let me explain. Y/n was born in 1945 the year I went in the ice. I had no idea they even existed until I went back in time to get pym particles. I saw her sat in an office crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said my mother just died. I asked her who her mother was and she said Peggy Carter and my heart sank. I asked her how old she was when I realised that I was her dad i explained everything to her and took her to a safe house using pym particles and then returned to meet tony as to keep her a secret.

Tony: that's what took you so long.

Steve: I'm sorry I kept her a secret I just wanted to protect her. The world we live in is so much different to the one she was born in. That's why for the past 3 years I've been sneaking away to spend time with her and teach her about life in the modern day.

Nat: you could've told us, but we understand. So y/n you're 19? Anything else we should know?

Y/n: not really, has my dad told you about my powers?

Wanda: yeah, pretty cool ones too.

In y/n's mind: (wow she thinks I'm cool)

Wanda: yeah I do (she says smiling)

Y/n: how did you do that? You fucking wizard.

Wanda: I can read minds (she smirks)

Y/n: RIGHT EVERYONE TELL ME THEIR POWERS SO I DON'T MAKE MYSELF LOOK MORE LIKE A FOOL.

Sam: I'm the Falcon I have wings and my little buddy here is called red wing.

Y/n: your little buddy is cute.

Sam: thank you would you like to pet him?

Y/n: maybe another time (you laugh) okay who's next?

Wanda: as you already know I can read minds, energy manipulation and telekinesis. (She whispers) you know I can move things with my mind right?

Y/n: I know what that means (you roll your eyes)

Tony: I am iron man.

Y/n: okay I'm going to pretend to know what that means.

Nat: I don't really have powers but I'm a former agent at shield. I'm basically a really good fighter.

Thor: Thor odinson (he winks) god of thunder.

Y/n okay, glad to meet you all.

Steve: could someone show y/n to her room? it's the one opposite mine.

Thor: I'll gladly escort lady y/n to her room (he winks)

Steve: Thank you.

Thor shows you to your room and puts his arm on your shoulder.

Y/n: I'm really tired I guess I should head to bed I'll catch up with you tomorrow though Thor.

Thor: yes it is getting quite late. I look forward to talking to you tomorrow goodnight lady y/n.

He kissed your cheek and goes to his own room to sleep.

(In your head) y/n: wow what a day. You get into your pjs and head to bed. Can't wait for tomorrow.