A trip down memory lane.

Once you all had taken your positions Sam counts down from 3 and you start attacking each other, Steve tries to go for Sam leaving Wanda to go for you as she was much more your level power wise. Steve and Sam are throwing punches constantly some missing some connecting. you notice Wanda staring at you as your observing their fight.

Wanda: babe, stop watching them and fight me.

y/n: i don't want to hurt you, (you say worryingly)

Wanda: don't worry you wont. now come on.

Wanda goes to use her powers on you, you quickly speed up to her kissing her cheek and grab Steve off of Sam before going back to your original position. they all stare at you.

Wanda: really babe?

y/n: did you forget i was fast (you laugh) now come on the enemy wont give you breaks like this.

you start to rush towards Steve, he notices and gets ready as you try to hit him he puts his shield up to block the impact.

y/n: really?

Steve: if you can use powers i can use my shield (he laughs)

your eyes flash green as your anger rises.

y/n: when I'm done with you you'll need much more than a shield.

you rip the shield out of his hands with pure force leaving everyone baffled you quickly jump on top of him punching him repeatedly.

Steve: y/n please.

y/n: no! you deserve a lot worse than this (you say practically foaming at the mouth like an animal).

Wanda notices your eyes and realizes you weren't going to stop so she used her powers to knock you out. Nat comes rushing into the roam after seeing what happened on the cameras.

Nat: anyone care to explain what the fuck happened!?

Wanda: i have no idea we were just training and she went for Steve. nat... her eyes turned green, they were glowing.

she helps Steve to his feet and down to medical Nat following her like a lost puppy.

Wanda: Nat can you stay with Steve? i need to check on y/n.

Nat: of course make sure she's okay.

wandas leaves them in medical and practically runs back to the training room where you were lying unconscious on the mats accompanied by Sam. she walks cautiously over to you using her powers in an attempt to wake you up. you shot up in shock.

y/n: what happened?

Wanda: I'm still not sure babe we were training and all of sudden its like the rage took over and you attacked your dad.

y/n: i did what...?

Wanda: yeah he is in medical he's not hurt bad you just got him with a few good punches not that he doesn't deserve it. (she chuckles)

y/n: i know but its not acceptable, i need to see him. i need to apologize.

Wanda: do you think that's a good idea?

you don't even answer before you speed of to medical to see Steve sat on the bed with cuts and bruises on his face.

y/n: dad I'm so sorry, i don't know what happened.

Steve: its fine y/n not like i didn't deserve it.

y/n: no you didn't. you were right I'm with Wanda i shouldn't even care about Nat or who and what she does.