Holy shit.

Time skip: last full day of the holiday.

I woke up this morning with the feeling of wet kisses being left from my neck to my cheek, the sweet smell of pancakes floating through the air and the warm feeling of a body lay against mine. I slowly open my ears to present a half naked Wanda in the kitchen cooking what I assume to be pancakes and a fully naked Nat lay under the covers with her body pressed against mine, legs in twined as her mouth leaves wet kisses on my jaw.

Nat: goodmorning sleepyhead.
Y/n: I could get used to waking up like this, it's perfect; you're both perfect.
Nat: you're a dork!
Y/n: that's why you love me so much.
Nat: you're right.

She lay her head back on my chest after pecking my lips quite a few times, I lay back and looked at the roof as I realise this is the last full day of our holiday and we have to go home tomorrow. I know I said I missed home but being here with them both I never want to leave our secure little bubble. Thankfully my burn has subsided and turned into more of a tan so I no longer look like vision, a stop sign and what ever other nicknames I was given through that painful time. I look forward as I realise Wanda strolling towards the bed with a tray, on the tray there is 3 plates with pancakes stacked high. Strawberries on nats, blueberries on wandas and chocolate sauce on mine with whipped cream.

Y/n: Wands they look so delicious, thank you.
Wanda: you're welcome baby, Nat get up foods here.
Nat: I'm up, I'm up.
Y/n: I thought I heard snoring must've been someone else.
Nat: definitely I don't snore.

You and Wanda both look at each other before laughs escape your lips.

Y/n: sure you don't baby.
Nat: I don't!
Wanda: how would you know you're asleep?
Nat: becuase only weirdos snore, that's why y/n snores.
Y/n: lies.
Wanda: she right you do snore only sometimes though especially when you're drunk.
Y/n: really?
Nat: oh yeah.
Y/n: oh god I'm never sleeping again.
Wanda: fine with me means more time in bed for other activities.
Y/n: enough with the teasing eat your breakfast.

I finally finished eating my breakfast as I started to brainstorm ideas of what we could do today but nothing came to mind.

Y/n: what did you guys want to do today? It's our last full day so we could do something this morning then go out tonight? What's time is our flight?
Wanda: our flight is at 1pm tomorrow so we'll arrive home about 7ish and I was thinking we could do a beach day?
Nat: sounds good to me, I have dinner reservations for tonight so that's sorted.
Wanda: when did you book that?
Nat: before we got here, I searched up the fanciest restaurant and booked it.
Y/n: sounds perfect baby. Also if we're having a beach day remind me to put sunscreen on I've only just stopped burning.
Wanda: deal.

I shook wandas hand as we laughed before getting up to clean the plates and let them dry. I started packing the beach bag with the necessities such as food, water and extra sun screen no way is that fucker getting me today. I decide to wear a black bikini with a loose white shirt on top. Wanda is wearing a pink bikini with a silk gown on top and Nat is wearing a red bikini white blue denim Shorts on top and a loose black shirt. We finish packing the bag and head just out side the hut and down the beach a bit before setting up, we lay on the sun lounges and made sure to put sun screen on and of course they took every opportunity to bully me I'm just glad I'm not red anymore god was that painful.

Nat: so who's up for a swim?
Wanda: sounds fun, y/n?
Y/n: yeah, I don't think so...
Wanda: you know sharks can't come this close to shore right?
Y/n: I know that. But what if one decides to be brave?
Nat: stop being an idiot they can't swim in shallow water, just dip your feet in if the water scares you so much.
Y/n: fine but only because I love you.

I stood up and placed the book I was reading on my lounger before taking both their hands and walking them to the water. Neither of them hesitated to jump straight in but I wasn't that stupid standing on the edge was enough for me. After a little while the tide started to come in so the water was practically ankle high I decided to test my luck and take a few steps forward the water now knee high. I decided to stop being scared and walk over to them both, grins plastered on both their faces that i decided to join them.