meet the new recruit.

once you get back to the compound Wanda takes your hand in hers as you both walk into the compound, you have to walk past the living room to get to your bedroom. as you pass the living room you see Steve, Nat and tony sat in there watching a film. tony notices you first.

tony: hey Wanda, hey y/n i see you found her then.

Wanda: yeah and were both tired so if you don't mind were going to head up to bed. goodnight guys.

Nat: actually could i speak to you y/n.

y/n: not right now I'm not in the mood maybe tomorrow.

Nat: please its important.

Wanda: she said no Nat leave it. come on y/n lets got upstairs.

you follow Wanda upstairs get dressed into joggers and one of her jumpers the smell of her comforted you.

Wanda: i see you've taken my hoodie.

y/n: i can take it off.

Wanda: it looks better on you anyway dork (she smiles) now come cuddle me.

the both of you get into be cuddle and fall asleep out of pure exhaustion. while asleep you have flash backs of your time with hydra.

axel: HOW DID YOU GET YOUR POWERS?!

y/n: i don't know.

axel: shock her  again!

you wake up sweat dripping down your face.

Wanda: y/n what's wrong you were screaming in your sleep .

y/n: nothing it was just a bad dream.

Wanda: i don't believe that for a second. 

y/n: i promise its nothing.

Wanda: its okay tell me when you're ready. come here.

she cuddles into you again you rest your head on her chest and fall back to sleep she uses her powers to put good dreams in your head. the next morning you wake up to notice Wanda wasn't there you rub your eyes and decide to have a shower. once finished you put on grey joggers, wandas jumper and tie your head in a bun. you head downstairs to get a coffee you needed it after the flashback last night you were shattered. once you go to the kitchen you see Nat sat reading a newspaper while drinking coffee and tony on his phone as usual you grab yourself a cup of coffee and sit at the table. you sit there debating whether you should say anything or not after a couple of minutes you say firmly.

y/n: guys whos axel?

they both look at you their faces pale and they look between you and each other trying to decide who was going to tell you.

Nat: how do you remember?

y/n: i had a dream last night he was abusing me but since you both look like you're dying i guess it wasn't a dream.

tony: axel doesn't matter.

y/n: considering he captured me and abused me i think he does. where is he?

Nat: not here he's in prison. 

she had a guilty look on her face.

y/n: for someone whos an ex assassin and shield agent you're pretty rubbish at lying. now I'm going to ask you one more time where is he!?

Nat: y/n... please.

y/n: TELL ME.

Wanda: woah, woah, woah what's all the shouting about.

Nat: she remembers axel.

Wanda: is that what the dream was about last night.

y/n: yeah I'm sorry i didn't tell you i thought it was just a bad dream bit turns out it was a flash back Wanda please where's axel?