You didn't pull away.

you both walk downstairs hand in hand it takes a short while as your struggling, Steve rushes over to stairs when he sees you offering his hand but you shake your head to show him you're fine and don't need help. once at the bottom of the stairs you catch nats eye and she comes over to you and pats your shoulder.

Nat: hey, can we talk now?

y/n: sure, if its okay with Wanda.

Wanda: i don't mind...

Nat: thankyou.

Nat walks away to the bar gesturing for you to follow her does she realize I'm on crutches... i make my way over to the bar and sit on the stool, she passes me a gin and tonic before looking down to her hands and playing with her fingers you could tell she was nervous.

Nat: y/n... i know i missed up, i do but i cant stop thinking about you, your laugh your smile even our first date i love everything about you; losing you almost killed me then seeing you so happy with Wanda i had no idea how to even begin to cope but Steve helped, he was there for me when you left.

y/n: i know this couldn't have been easy for you, I'm sorry i am but I've moved on with my life i think you should do the same.

Nat: tell me you don't love me and ill walk away.

y/n: nat...

Nat: tell me i mean nothing to you and ill go.

y/n: i cant.

Nat: because?

y/n: because i love you okay, as soon as i got my memories back all i wanted was to hold you, fuck i just wanted to be near you; but i can't. just because i remember you doesn't mean I've forgotten Wanda; were happy and i'm not going to let you or myself ruin that.

Nat: y/n..

y/n: no Nat, stop. bartender can i have 2 double vodka cokes please?

the bartender places the drinks on the table and Nat lets out a little laugh.

y/n: what are you laughing about?

Nat: did you forget your on crutches?

y/n: oh shit.

Nat: would you like some help?

y/n: nah i got this.

you grab your drinks leaving the crutches behind and you try to walk over to the group as you get near the table you trip when some one grabs you.

Yelena: don't trip it gets you down.

Wanda rushes over to you taking the drinks and placing them on the table before lifting you towards the chair gently sitting you down. moving the strand of hair out of your face before taking your crutches and placing them next to you.

y/n: i guess Bruce was right i do need them.

Wanda: i swear one day your stubbornness is going to be the death of you. 

Yelena: can we talk?

y/n: about what?

Yelena: you know what.

Wanda: y/n what is she on about? i thought you two were friends to think of it you haven't been talking to each other and there was tension at the last party.

y/n: it doesn't matter baby. if its important lets get it other with.

you both nod and head towards the balcony, you both sit down on the benches and she hesitates before speaking and decides to say nothing.

y/n: what was so important?

Yelena: i needed to say i was sorry, you are like the only friend or bestfriend I've ever had and I'm sorry i ruined that i just wanted to look out for my sister.

y/n: i told you something in secret, friends are meant to keep secrets you know; we are meant to be able to trust each other and you broke my trust so quickly like our friend ship meant nothing to you.

Yelena: i know and I'm sorry i just... i know how much she loves you and i wanted her to at least try to get you back it was her last chance i just want her to be happy she deserves it and so do you.

y/n: i am happy, i have a beautiful fiancé and a happy life ahead of me. Nat is in my past i love her but I'm with Wanda and that's all that matters to me she's the love of my life.

Yelena: so was nat.

y/n: you weren't even here when we were together you have no idea about any thing that happened between any of us.

Yelena: Nat told me everything while you were away.

y/n: she didn't tell you she was sleeping with my dad though did she. i bet she was so embarrased about it and now she's broke his heart like she broke mine.

Yelena: you remember her i think she deserves a chance now you actually remember her and how you feel. 

y/n: what is it with the Romanoff women trying to ruin my life.

Yelena: my last name isn't actually Romanoff but sure, you know I'm right and i would love for us to be friends so when you figure your shit out give me a text.

y/n: whatever.

you hear tony shout truth or dare and grab your crutches heading back to the main table and sitting in between Wanda and Steve, Nat is sat opposite from you. its tonys go first and he gets dared to take 7 shots and he does everyone laughs at the face he pulls on the last one assuming hes going to throw up but somehow he stomachs it. his words slur as he speaks to the group.

tony: okay... * burp* whos next? Nat?

Nat: sure ill go next.

tony: kiss the person you find most attractive.

Wanda grabs your arm tightly knowing theres only one person Nat really wants to kiss, Nat stands up and walks straight over to you knocking your crutches on the floor and picking you up your legs unknowably wrap around her hips as she kisses you after a moment you pull away and fall back onto the chair when you hear a bang next to you and you see Steve's chair go flying backwards as he grabs you by the collar lifting you up.

Steve: so much for feeling guilty, eh?

y/n: dad I'm sorry, let me go.

he pulls you towards him before punching you in the face hitting you onto the floor.

Steve: i wish you were never born.

y/n: fuck you fossil!

he storms away as your lay on the floor you taste blood on your lip before pulling yourself up leaning back on the chair you look over to where Wanda was sat and she isn't there anymore you roll you eyes into the back of your head. you look around the group to see everyone looking at you with faces of disapointment apart from Yelena who was smirking.

y/n: okay i get it i fucked up but you're forgetting it was Nat who kissed me.

Sam: you didn't pull away.

you ignore him pulling your crutches towards you and walking over to the bar ordering multiple shots. the bartender gives you a judgmental look before pouring you over 10 shots.

y/n: if you're going to judge me pass me the bottle and fuck off.

bt: I'm not judging you, just make sure you're careful.

y/n: I'm already on crutches how much worse can it get.

he roll his eyes leaving you 2 bottles before leaving, you roll your eyes finishing off the first bottle and placing the other in your bag before walking out to you car and sitting in there drinking from the other bottle. you spend the night in your car not wanting to go to bed and having to deal with Wanda. 

(not spell checked)