Mama's Power's

"oh my god I ran so fast just like uncle Pietro!" joseph shouts as he jumps in wandas arms. "yes you did baby I'm so proud of you, I love you." "I love you too mama." Nat whipped her tears away as little Rosie came walking by my side.

"mommy." Rosie said trying to get my attention. " yeah baby?" I replied standing up so I could go sit on the garden furniture with her so we were a little further away from everyone else, I could tell by the look on her face she was upset and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable talking to me. "mummy why don't I have powers like joey? am I not good enough I always brush my teeth twice a day! and I use mouthwash and I'm always nice to everyone am I just not special enough?" she spoke sadly. " listen baby you are so special and you're such a good girl everyone is unique just because joey got his powers today doesn't mean you're any less magical than he is you will just have to wait a little longer to get your powers but just between us mummy's powers are a lot cooler than uncle Pietro's anyway so don't worry you might have to wait a little longer but at least you'll have the cool powers." I joke pulling her into a hug. " okay mama I love you." " I love you too nugget also joey is staying at uncle Bucky's tonight did you want to go with them?" I ask pushing her hair out of her face. "no mama I don't like it there all they do is play video games it so boring!" okay I'm going to pretend that didn't hurt.  " video games are the coolest!" I reply nudging her a little causing her to giggle. "can I stay at grandpa Stevie's instead please?" " of course you can little one." Steve replied from behind me. she giggles and runs up to him as he picks her up to sit on his shoulders. "grandpa Stevie ey?" I chuckle. " shut up, you're not too old to be grounded. " bring it old man." I say as he puts Rosie down. " you don't want to test me kid." he laughs. " okay old man be careful you don't want to pull a muscle" I tease him as I saw his forehead vein start to show. "you were warned" he said as we started to play fight I started to get the upper hand as I had him in a head lock. I struggled over to the pool and I was about to throw him in when something hit me and pushed me into the water. once my mind grasped what had happened I came above the water and I saw Steve dying of laughter. "Wanda marya Maximoff what the hell was that for?!"  "first of all y/n no need to use my full name second of all don't say that word around the children and last of all I don't know what you're talking about but it wasn't me, I thought Steve pushed you in." she shrugged clueless. 

I looked to my right to see Rosie stood next to the pool with a red glow surrounding her fingers. "mummy! I got my powers!" she screams laughing while running towards me jumping into the pool. when she rested above the water I pulled her into a tight hug. "yes you did nugget see I told you, you would get your powers you just had to wait and you got the cool ones too just remember don't tell joey I said that." I laughed. " I wont mummy I love you ." "I love you too nugget." " how much?" "I love you 3000." I laughed hugging her tight.

after a little while we both got out of the water and sat where everyone else was around the fire. "I cant believe you both got your powers today I'm so proud of you two." Nat said passing me a marshmallow on a stick. " just remember kids you're only allowed to use your powers when me and your other mums are training you." I warn, they're new to their powers so I expect a few slipups but hopefully we can all help them gain control to help keep them and others safe. "okay mummy, we promise." joey said as he stuffed his mouth with a marshmallow. "no eating with your mouth full you know the rule joseph." "sorry mama." "its okay little one." 

"so is everyone excited for Christmas?" Steve asked. "yes! I love Christmas its my favourite!" Rosie shouts practically jumping up and down in her seat. " we have Halloween first, that's my favourite." I say. "yeah but Christmas is better because you get presents." joey said with a crooked smile. "its not all about presents you know its about spending time with family and friends." Wanda explains. "yeah but we see our friends and family all year round we only get lots of presents at Christmas." Rosie said rubbing her eyes. "are you tired nugget?" I ask putting her on my knee. " no mummy." she replied as she yawned. "come on lets get you to bed." "no mummy I'm going to grandpa Stevie's tonight remember!" "you can stay there tomorrow, now bed before you get zero presents for Christmas." "that's not fair!" "ill tell Santa." I warn. "okay mummy I'm going! Stevie can you read me a bedtime story?" "sure little one." Steve said picking her up and taking her inside. "bedtime for you too joey." Nat said.  "why I'm not tired?" he moaned. all Nat had to do was give him a look and he nodded before giving us all a hug goodnight and went inside. "how do you do that? you didn't even say anything it took threatening with Santa for Rosie to go to bed." I whined. "he knows better than to mess with mama nat." Wanda laughed. "damn right." Nat replied.