Confused isnt the word

Y/n: hey, come on Wanda we're home time to wake up.

Wanda: (yawns) wow we made it home in one piece I'm surprised we didn't crash.

Y/n: yeah, yeah enough of that next time I'll leave you on the beach and you can make your own way back.

Wanda: wow you would leave me alone (playfully frowns)

Y/n: of course I wouldn't you idiot now come on I know for a fact my dad won't be happy about me disappearing all night.

You and Wanda get out the car and walk into the compound. Sam, Steve, Thor and tony are on a mission only you Wanda and nat are home.

Nat: well well well look who finally decided to show up haha. I'm only joking y/n. Your dad seemed pretty mad before he left for his mission though.

Y/n: yeah, to be honest I expected him to be. Do you have any idea when he's going to be back?

Steve: Y/f/n  y/l/n where the hell do you think you have been you left at 8 it's now 2pm the next day! No call, no text to tell me where you where? Good thing nat knew otherwise I would've come searching for you.

Nat: y/n I think your dads back

Y/n: no shit Nat.

Y/n: I know I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. Me and Wanda went on a date and we lost track of time it won't happen again I promise.

Steve: I know, I'm sorry for shouting I just panicked when i hadn't heard from you all night. Just don't let it happen again and if you are going to stay out all night at least give me a text or a quick call.

Y/n: I will sorry dad.

Y/n: If it's alright with you I'm going to take a shower and get changed out of these clothes. I kinda smell.

Steve: yeah of course. By the way your first mission is tomorrow me, you, tony, Wanda and Nat are going .

Y/n: what's the mission?

Steve: we're going to a hydra facility. It's supposedly been empty for just over a year so should be completely safe for your first mission.

Y/n: sounds great. I'll talk to you guys later.

You head upstairs and take a shower wrap your self in a towel and go back into the bedroom.

Y/n: omg Nat do you not know how to knock!

Nat: I'm sorry you were in the shower and I knew if I knocked you probably wouldn't of heard me and I need to talk to you.

Y/n: I could've been naked!

Nat: that wouldn't be so bad would it ?

Y/n: erm yes haha anyway what did you want?

Nat: I thought tonight we could have a movie night? Just us.

Y/n: yeah sounds great what time?

Nat: about 6 so we can get an early night ready for tomorrow's mission?

Y/n: yeah that's perfect, we'll are you going to leave so I can get dressed (you laugh)

Nat: oh yeah I forgot my bad sorry.

She leaves and you get dressed. You head downstairs to make some food as you haven't eaten since last night. Once you get to the kitchen you see Wanda and Sam cooking. You head over to the fridge and just grab the stuff to make a sandwich.

Wanda: erm... y/n put that stuff back.

Y/n: what do you mean? Am I not allowed to eat stuff out the fridge?