Going for a swim.

After a 20 minute journey you finally arrive at the hotel, we'll it's a sort of like hut on the water it's beautiful, you help bring the bags up to the hut and place them down on the floor waiting for them to open the door. Wanda comes over with the keys and unlocks the door allowing you to finally go in you pick the bags back up and walk inside. Once you're in you drop the bags in shock when you see the beautifully decorated room. There are rose petals delicately placed on the bed in the shape of a heart and candles placed around the room, there are fairy lights hung throughout the building and flowers placed on the pillows.

Wanda: do you like it?
Y/n: do I like it? It's amazing, thank you both so much; I'm so lucky honestly I know the past few years haven't been easy fuck even the past few weeks haven't been easy but when I see you both smile my entire life feels a little brighter I can't even describe how much love I have for you both, you're it for me I can't wait to marry you both and start our lives together I can't get over how lucky I am to call you both mine, sometimes I feel as though I'm dreaming.
Nat: we're the lucky ones.
Y/n: honestly I don't know what I did to deserve you both.
Wanda: you love us and that's more than enough.
Y/n: I do I love you both so much.
Nat: we love you too, now come here let's christen this place.

Time skip to 7pm.

Nat: wow I've missed that, maximoff you really do have magical fingers.
Y/n: we literally had sex less than 48 hours ago.
Nat: I still missed it.
Y/n: you're cute.
Wanda: excuse me.
Y/n: don't worry darling you're cute too, should we go for a swim?
Wanda: we have dinner plans we have a table booked for 9, we can swim when we get back?
Y/n: aw come on there's still time?
Nat: y/n are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Y/n: I think so.

You both exchange mischievous looks before picking Wanda up, you have a hold of her legs and Nat has her arms carrying her out the front door and towards the water as she tries to break out your grips.

Wanda: PUT ME DOWN! Y/n, Nat stop!

Before she can react you Chuck her into the water and cannon ball next to her, she slowly emerges from the water and tackles you holding you under the water. She finally lets go and you both rise to the top of the water. You let out a deep breath and kiss her cheek.

Y/n: totally worth it!
Wanda: you know y/l/n you're lucky I didn't kill you.
Nat: it's fun though right?
Wanda: yeah but now we're all wet and have less than 2 hours to get ready, I'm definitely having a shower first.
Nat: I don't think so maximoff race you!

Nat tries to run back inside but Wanda uses her powers to Chuck her back into the water before floating up to the platform.

Nat: hey maximoff no fair!
Wanda: next time you'll think twice before chucking me into the water.
Y/n: don't worry we'll get her back later.
Nat: deal.

Eventually you and nat get out the water and take your turns having showers wanda is already ready when it was your turn to shower, you didn't even realise how long you had been in there before nat knocked on the door notifying you you have 30 minutes before you need to leave, the shower was so relaxing. Finally you get out of the shower and put a red strapless dress on with black heals. After what felt like forever you finally arrive at the restaurant you rush a head and quickly pull out both of there chairs.

Nat: look at you being all romantic.
Y/n: only for you two.
Wanda: good, three is already enough if we add anyone else we'll have to get a bigger bed.

You all burst out laughing before ordering food, you got a pepperoni pizza, Nat got pasta and Wanda got some sort of salad, who eats salad on holiday? Half way through the conversation you felt you phone vibrating at first you ignore it but it keeps buzzing so you quickly pull it out of your bag to see peters name on your screen. You hesitantly answer and hear him sniffling down the phone.

Y/n: hey Peter what's up? Don't cry talk to me.
Peter:I'm so so sorry to call you while you're on holiday but I needed to talk to you. mj broke up with me...
Y/n: no why! What why? And don't apologise I'm here for you whenever, wherever.
Peter: she... s-she was being distant at school so after it finished I...I caught up to her and spoke to her she said she didn't want to be with me because she thought I liked someone else. She said she was falling for me but didn't think I felt the same. She said I needed to figure my stuff out before being with her.
Y/n: what? You're not like that, is she crazy? I'll kill her.
Peter: she thinks I have feelings for yelena...
Y/n: wait why?
Peter: I have no idea... I really like her y/n I don't want it to be over but I don't think she's entirely wrong.
Y/n: what do you mean peter?
Peter: I'm not sure... I have to go can I call you tomorrow?
Y/n: like I said I'm here for you anytime I love you pete.
Peter: I love you too...

All of a sudden the call ends and you place the phone back in your bag. You turn back towards the table and the  shocked look on your face they can tell something was wrong.

Nat: what happened?
Y/n: it's peter, mj broke up with him, she thinks he has feelings for your sister.
Nat: finally, at least I wasn't the only one who noticed.
Y/n: what?
Nat: I mean did you see them at the party that time? They couldn't stop flirting even when mj was sat next to him, I know he's hurt but it's for the best.
Y/n: how can you say that he's heart broken... I know he likes her and she likes him but mj broke his heart. He's a kid and he's already had his heart broken.
Wanda: listen, let's just forget about this you can call him tomorrow once he's had time to fully understand the situation and has had time to think in the meantime we can enjoy our night.
Nat: you're right y/n I'm sorry.
Y/n: I'm sorry too, I love you.
Nat: I love you too.

You can't help but smile taking quick glances at both of them through dinner, by the end you have your hand rested on Nat thigh while leaning on wandas shoulder, you take a forkful of you cheese cake and feed them both you wipe whipped cream on Nats face before licking it off.

Nat: ew, that was gross.
Wanda: that was cute and you know it romanoff.
Y/n: yeah exactly shut up Romanoff.
Nat: is that what it's going to be like, you two ganging up on me for the rest of our lives.
Y/n: yep, you're stuck with us now.
Wanda: too bad, you couldn't get rid of us if you tried.
Nat: good because I want you both, forever.
Y/n: forever and ever.
Wanda: and ever and ever.
Y/n: let's get back to the hotel.
Wanda: why?
Y/n: i want to show you both how grateful I am to have you both In my life.

You wink at them both before Wanda rushes to pay for dinner.