Sorting out problems

Yelena POV

Once she got upstairs She pulls the phone out of her pocket and try's to ring y/n but she doesn't answer and she starts to panic she decides to try one more time and she picks up.

On the phone.

Yelena: y/n thank god, where are you?
Y/n: gone for a drive, I need to clear my head.
Yelena: Nat told me what happened... you need to come back.
Y/n: I need space to think, I have no idea what I'll say if I see her right now.
Yelena: at least come pick me up so I can make sure you don't do anything stupid.
Y/n: you just want a ride in the new car.
Yelena: maybe, but come pick me up you shouldn't be alone right now.
Y/n: only if we don't have to talk about Nat.
Yelena: deal!
Y/n: I'll be there in 10.

Y/n hung up so she decides to get her stuff ready and head back down to the living room waiting for y/n to arrive.

Nat: hey, what's up?
Yelena: just waiting.
Nat: for what?

Y/n's car pulls up to the house waiting for  Yelena.

Yelena: for that.
Nat: let me talk to her.
Yelena: she said she needs space.

Before Yelena can argue Nat runs out to the car and knocks on the window trying to get your attention, but you ignore her.

Nat: y/n open the door! I get that your upset but it's not like I cheated on you, we weren't even together!
Yelena: Nat, leave before you saying something you'll regret.
Nat: fine, you want to make a big deal out of this go ahead!

Your POV.

All you can hear is Nat shouting and tapping on the window like it's going to help. Finally Yelena came running out of the building, it seems like they're having a conversation but you can't hear them so you roll the window down a little bit.

Nat: fine if you want to make a big deal out of this go ahead!

You open the car door and stare at her before the next sentence comes out your mouth.

Y/n: are you fucking kidding me? Maybe if you didn't open your legs for Anyone who flashes you a smile we wouldn't be in this situation would we.
Nat: do you really think that little of me?
Y/n: of course I don't. I just need time and you trying to force me to talk to you isn't helping.
Nat: I love you.
Y/n: yeah... Yelena you ready to go?
Nat: are you not going to say it back?
Yelena: let's go.

You ignore Nat as you and  Yelena get into the car and you start to drive off leaving Nat alone once again.

Yelena: that was harsh.
Y/n: she just expects me to forgive her like nothing happened.
Yelena: technically she's not completely in the wrong.
Y/n: what?
Yelena: well you two weren't together, so she didn't cheat on you so why has it made you so angry?
Y/n: the reason it's annoyed me so much is that I thought my dad was always the one trying to sleep with her but it was the other way around, I started hating him when it wasn't his fault well completely his fault. I know he's done some horrid things...
Yelena: but he's your dad.
Y/n: exactly, now I don't know what to do. I know I have to forgive Nat but I can't decide if I should forgive him.
Yelena: well sleeping with nat wasn't the only bad thing he's done.
Y/n: I know, can we talk about something else the deal was we didn't have to talk about this shit.
Yelena: fair enough.

You and Yelena drive around for about 2 hours before getting food and deciding to go home, you walk in the compound to see Wanda sat on the sofa with a blanket on her.

Y/n: hey, you cold? I can turn on the heating.
Wanda: not anymore, have you spoke to Nat yet?
Y/n: no, I've only just got back.
Yelena: I'm going to go for a shower I'll talk to you later.
Y/n: bye!
Wanda: you know you need to apologise.
Y/n: what? How am I in the wrong?
Wanda: she told me what you said, I know you were angry but that's too far.
Y/n: I know... I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth, I just wanted her to hurt like I was hurting.
Wanda: I love you but you know you're not a horrible person so go and apologise.
Y/n: yes mum.
Wanda: shut up.

She rolls her eyes as you place your car keys in you back pocket and head to the stairs once you get to her bedroom door you pause for a moment trying to figure out what you're going to say, a moment later you knock on the door and she tells you to come in you shut the door behind you.

Nat: hey.
Y/n: hey.
Nat: y/n I'm so sor-
Y/n: can I speak first?
Nat: sure.
Y/n: I'm sorry for what I said, it was horrible and uncalled for and of course I love you too. It was just a lot to take in I always though it was him coming on to you I always blamed him completely and for you to tell me it was you who came on to him especially the night of our date hurt me. It made me feel like spending the night with me wasn't good enough, like I wasn't good enough.
Nat: of course you're good enough! You're more than good enough you're everything I want and more.
Y/n: why did you do it?
Nat: that night was so magical and it made me realise how much I actually liked you and it scared me so I did the only thing I knew how and self destructed, I did the one thing I knew would take you away from me. Then you chose Wanda and I didn't think it mattered so i never told you, then seeing how much you hate him I had to tell you.
Y/n: you know that isn't the only reason I don't what to see him right?
Nat: yeah but I know it was a big part of it. I would hate for you two to never be okay again and that to be my fault.
Y/n: none of this is your fault.

You walk over to the bed and sit down next to her placing your hand on her thigh and resting her head on your shoulder.

Y/n: can we just get over this? Put it in the past and move on.
Nat: if that's what you want?
Y/n: it is, I hate arguing with you.
Nat: same, it's horrible, being upset and wanting to talk to you knowing I can't.
Y/n: exactly, I love you.
Nat: I love you too, y/n...
Y/n: yes?
Nat: can you do my a favour?
Y/n: sure...?
Nat: speak to your dad.
Y/n: Nat he's a dick, I will but not yet but I promise I will.
Nat: all I want is for you to be happy.
Y/n: I am happy with you, with Wanda with everything.