Beach day.

After the amazing shower you get dressed into some shorts and a T-shirt, Nat gets dressed into black joggers and a white T-shirt, you're both bored so you decide to go and play some PlayStation with Peter.

Y/n: hey Pete, you free?
Peter: yeah, it's insect day today so I don't have school, we could play some PlayStation? We haven't done it in a while.
Y/n: sure gives me a reason to kick your ass.

You both laugh and grab a controller each you start playing call of duty it's been about an hour before you both get interrupted by Jarvis's announcement.

Jarvis: mr. Stark needs everyone in the meeting room immediately.

You and Peter quickly rush to the meeting room to see everyone sat at the table Steve has an annoyed look on his face.

Y/n: what's the emergency and why does Steve's face look like that?
Steve: well there's no emergency that's why my face looks like this, stark got us worried for no reason.
Y/n: so stark what's the problem?
Stark: there's no problem I just thought since our lives are so hectic and there's hasn't been much fighting lately we could take a day off and go to the beach?
Y/n: sure? You're an idiot I was worried.
Stark: enough with the name calling, everyone get your stuff ready we leave in 30.

Everyone stands up from the table and goes their separate ways you, Nat and Wanda go back to your room and get changed into bathing suits before placing clothes on top. Once dressed you make your way back downstairs and you're met by Tony at the door.

Tony: we're taking cars today, so y/n since you don't have a car ( he laughs) you'll be riding with nat, Peter and Wanda in Nats car. Me, Clint, Steve and sam will be in the other car and Bucky is riding his motorcycle I think it's the same with Yelena.
Y/n: fair enough, I wish my car was here now ( you roll your eyes)
Tony: your car? Didn't you blow it up?
Y/n: yeah I brought a new one a mclaren.
Tony: I think we might be paying you too much ( he laugh)
Y/n: excuse me the amount of times I've almost died for this team I don't think you're paying me enough.

You both start laughing and everyone gets into their designated cars before an hour ride to the beach, it was a beautiful day so going to the beach was an amazing idea. Once you arrive at the beach you Peter and Yelena run to the shack on the beach and buy surf boards. It had been years since you last surfed so you were a bit rusty at first but after a while you got the hang of it. A big wave was coming towards you all.

Y/n: guys this is a big one are you ready?
Peter: I was born ready!
Yelena: that was gross.

You all laugh as the wave approaches you you focus in front of you as you surf through it easily, you look around and see Peter in the water.

Y/n: born ready huh?
Peter: oh shut up, I don't see Yelena so she fell of too.
Y/n: wait a minute where is she? I can't see her...

You scan the water as you start to panic when in the distance you see a hand pop out of the water you jump off of your board and swim towards her you put your hand around her waist and swim back to the sand you lay her down and she doesn't breathe so you put your hands on her chest and start doing cpr you go to give her mouth to mouth when she spits out water.

Y/n:  Yelena omg.
Yelena: I told you, you weren't my type.

She starts laughing and you smack he shoulder as you sit down to rest.

Yelena: I'm sorry okay, come on that was fun though right?
Y/n: I thought you drowned it was not fun at all.
Yelena: race you?
Y/n: no.

She smacks your shoulder before jumping up and running back in the water while taunting you and calling you a pussy you turn invisible and grab her leg pulling her under the water before turning un invisible, she start splashing you with water before the whole team joins in splashing each other. Everyone spends an hour or so In the water before going back to sit on the beach. After a little rest Bucky pulls out a football.

Bucky: who wants to play?
Y/n: I'll play if I'm on your team.
Bucky: sure!
Tony: I'll play.

Everyone agrees to play other than Wanda and Nat they decide to just sunbathe while watching you all play. You, Bucky, Yelena and Peter are one team. Tony, Steve, Clint and sam are on the other. The score is 2-2.

Wanda's POV.

Wanda: we've been here for hours I'm starting to get hungry.
Nat: same here Shall we shout them and ask how long they're going to be?
Wanda: sure.
Nat: OI HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BE WERE GETTING HUNGRY!?
Y/n: next goal wins! Then we'll get food I know how grumpy you get.
Nat: mean!
Y/n: I'm not wrong though.
Wanda: I mean she has a point.
Nat: not you as well, this is bullying.
Wanda: look at her, god I don't know if it's the fact she's in a bikini or her muscles but she looks so good.
Nat: i know, I can't keep my eyes off of her.

They watch as the ball gets passed to you and you kick it past Steve into the goal and score. Your team come over to and start jumping and shouting to celebrate they finally put you down and you run over to Steve laughing in his face before running over to Wanda and Nat jumping on them.

Wanda: well done baby!
Y/n: thank you.
Nat: Steve doesn't look happy...

You turn around to see Steve storming towards you, you quickly stand up to face him.

Y/n: yo, old man calm down it's just a game.
Steve: you're so cocky, god.
Y/n: you need to stop being so serious all the time it's a game, you're shit in goal and I scored get over it.
Steve: you know what I'm glad you took Nat off of my hands she shit in bed anyway.
Y/n: is that all the was to you?
Steve: obviously!
Y/n: we both know that's not true, when she came back to me you looked like you were crying.
Steve: I'm good thanks, why would I want to be with someone who can't give me what I want?
Y/n: and what's that a better sense of fashion? I mean your clothes look older than you.
Steve: a kid.

You look back at Nat to see the hurt in her face you grab him by the neck and start flying you fly about 50 foot in the air before dropping him as he was about to hit the ground you kick his chest causing him to go flying into the water. You land on the ground and grab Nats hand leading her back to the car while everyone just stares at you watching what just went down.

Y/n: ignore everything he said.
Wanda: he's such a dick.
Y/n: and just incase you didn't know, you're great in bed But I'm sure you already knew that from my reactions this morning and you know the other thing doesn't bother any of us we love you for you, you're perfect.

She starts smiling at you and you pull her towards you and let her rest her head on your shoulder, you rap your arm around her and you place your other hand in Wands, you just rest until the rest of the team is ready to go home.