Jet skis

The next morning.

As your eyes slowly start to open you hear the light snore noise coming from Wanda you look behind her to see Nat is also fast asleep you can't help it as a smile creeps on your face at how perfect they look. You decide to do something nice for them, breakfast it is. You slowly creep out of bed and walk across the open space towards the kitchen to search for the ingredients you'll need to make them. Flour check, eggs check and milk check. You finish frying up the pancakes as the smell invades your nostrils. You decide to grab your phone, the time is 8am so 2am back home but you decide to text Peter.

Texts:

Y/n: hey, I know you're probably asleep right now but I just want you to know I'm here for you :) no matter what. I know love can be confusing well life in general is confusing but just follow your heart don't listen to your brain just listen to your wonderful heart, I know you'll sort this out love you Pete ❤️.

Even though you knew he wouldn't reply for hours you just wanted him to know you were thinking about him. You place your phone back down on the bed side cabinet and continue to flip the pancakes once done you serve them up to 3 separate plates. Whipped cream and strawberries on nats, Nutella on yours and whipped cream and straw berries on wandas.

Nat: are you making breakfast or art? I swear I've been watching you for about 10 minutes rearranging the fruit on our plates.
Y/n: I just wanted them to look as perfect as the people eating them.
Wanda: every time you say something like that I swear you give me heart problems.
Y/n: well then I'll just have to be mean grrr I hate you.
Wanda: not funny.
Y/n: do you want the pancakes or not?
Wanda: yes please....

She flashed you her puppy dog eyes and you cave straight away bringing her and nats pancakes over to them before going back for your own and sitting at the opposite end of the bed facing them.

Y/n: so what did you want to do today?
Nat: jet skis! Jet skis! Jet skis!
Wanda: I guess we're going on jet skis?
Y/n: haha I guess so, to be honest I've never been on one before.
Nat: oh my god...
Y/n: well I was born in 1945 they weren't invented then idiots.
Nat: oh god I forgot we were dating a grandma.

Wanda and Nat both burst out laughing as you just give them evils before eating the rest of your pancakes and placing your plate in the sink.

Nat: come on I'm sorry!
Wanda: she's right where you going?
Y/n: I'm going for a walk.
Wanda: don't go!
Y/n: nope I've had enough of the bullying today goodbye.
Wanda: at least take your walking stick!
Y/n: I hate you both! You're welcome for breakfast by the way!

You try to hold back your laughter but it's near impossible as you carry walking down the beach. You decide to rent a jet ski by yourself and go riding back to the house once you fill out all the paperwork and the instructor gives you a quick lesson you ride back to the house.

Y/n: who's the grandma now! Get your asses out here!

Nat and Wanda come running out the hut to see you on a jet ski and their faces drop.

Nat: how did you learn how to ride that so quick?
Y/n: I might've been born in 1945 but I'm a quicker learner than you. Now who wants first go?
Wanda: me!
Nat: me!
Y/n: aw look who's fighting over riding with the old woman. You know technically you two are the older women I was brought from the past you two were here all along so you're the grandmas.
Wanda: alright alright enough of the old, nat how are we going to decide who goes first?
Nat: a good old fashioned game of Rock Paper Scissors.
Wanda: deal.
Nat: 3... 2...1... go.

Nat played rock while Wanda played paper.

Wanda: HA HA HA. In your face Romanoff! Y/n scoot over the winners coming aboard.

You and nat can help but admire how cute she is even if she is cocky. She jumps in the water and swims over to the jetski just before she gets towards the back of it you quickly go forward about 5 foot causing water to splash all over her.

Y/n: THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME OLD.
Wanda: okay, I kind of deserved that! But if you do it again I'll run you over with the fucking thing.
Y/n: deal, now you coming on or not.
Wanda: help me up?

You lift her up on to the jet ski and she wraps her arms around your waist pulling you impossibly close as she rests her head in between your shoulder blades. She gives your back gentle kisses before leaning towards you ear.

Wanda: I love you.
Y/n: you have no idea how much I love you Wands, no hold on.
Wanda: just don't go too fast dork. Ahhhhh!

Before she could finish her sentence you speed off crashing over the waves riding further into the water as her grip on you gets tighter the butterflies in your stomach increase and her screams get louder eventually you're quite far in the water so you slow down almost to a stop.

Y/n: hey baby how was that?
Wanda: I hate you.
Y/n: was it really that bad?
Wanda: noooo I was just screaming and scared for my life because it was enjoyable.

You roll your eyes at her sarcastic tone before leaning back and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Wanda: you're lucky I love you.
Y/n: and I'm the luckiest person in the world.
Wanda: Not as lucky as me!
Y/n: lies lies lies, you're funny, cute, honest, caring, trustworthy, gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and any other words that describe how your eyes shimmer when the moon light bounces off of them or that describe the warm feeling in my heart when you smile and it lights up my world. I swear one day maximoff I'm going to marry you then you'll never get rid of me.
Wanda: we could always get a divorce?
Y/n: do you want me to leave you here?
Wanda: I'm joking I'm joking! You know I don't take compliments well, but I'm going to have to learn to put up with them with such and amazing girlfriend aren't I?
Y/n: yep! I love you stinky, we should get back before Nat  thinks we've ran off or killed each other.
Wanda: why would we kill each other?
Y/n: you're lucky after the walking stick comment. Hang on.

She starts laughing as her grip tightens on you waist and you ride back towards the house to see Nat sat on the platform with her feet dangling in the water.

Nat: it's about time, I thought y/n killed you.
Wanda: what is it with you two and killing.
Nat: well I'm a trained assassin and y/n was pretty angry after the walking stick comment.
Y/n: see.
Wanda: for gods sake.
Y/n: alright maximoff hop off it's Romanoffs turn.

She give you a quick peck on the lips before hopping off the jet-ski and Nat gives her a hand helping her back up.

Wanda: you know I can use my powers right?
Nat: thanks nat, you're welcome Wanda.
Wanda: thanks baby.

Wanda kissed nats cheek before pushing her into the water.

Nat: uncalled for but whatever.
Wanda: thanks Wanda you're welcome nat.
Nat: you know y/n she's lucky I love her, otherwise I would kill the little witch.

You and Wanda both look at each other with shocked faces before looking back at nat as her face turns from a smirk to worry.

Nat: what?