Maybe this will jog your memory.

The next morning you wake up get cleaned up and head downstairs for breakfast. Once you arrive at the kitchen you see your dad and the other girl from yesterday. Once she sees you she immediately leaves the room.

Steve: hi y/n: how you feeling?

Y/n: I'm feeling much better thank you. I guess all I needed was a night in my own bed. (You smile) so what's her problem? I walk in a room and she leaves...

Steve: I'm not sure to be honest, she been acting distant since... well since you got captured she hardly ever visited you. I think she felt guilty for not being to help you.

Y/n: I need to talk to her.

He nods and you decide to try and look for her after searching the compound you see her stood in the training punching a bag manically

Y/n: wow, what did that bag ever do to you?

She couldn't help but chuckle

Nat: so you don't remember us huh?

Y/n: I'm sorry, I don't.

Nat: maybe this will help.

She frantically dashes towards you cupping your face before pulling you even closer in her. You're noses touching, before she makes the first move and places her lips on yours. After a few moments you both pull away trying to catch you breath.

Y/n: wow what was that for?

Nat: you still don't remember me?

Y/n: I'm sorry I don't...

Nat: it's okay it was worth a try (she smiles) would you want to go on a date with me tonight?

Y/n: sure, sounds like fun. Meet me at my room at 7.

It's a few hours later you hear a knock on your door.

Y/n: its open! it's only 6:30 someone's early. You say before turning round to see Wanda stood at your door with pancakes.

Wanda: what do you mean someone's early?

Y/n: oh... I have a date with Nat at 7.

Her heart sank as she placed the pancakes on the bed and made her way quickly out the room. You tried to rush after her but your body is still weak from being in a hospital bed the last month. A few moments later you hear another knock on your door.

Y/n: Wanda?

Nat: no? It's me. Why was you expecting her?

Y/n: no but, she brought me pancakes and I thought it was you and I told her I have a date with you tonight so he got upset and practically ran away.

Nat: I'm not surprised.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Nat: come on let's get a move on we'll talk about it when we get to the restaurant.

You go downstairs before getting into nats car and she drives you both to a fancy Italian restaurant. You start talking about Nat and Wanda. Everything that had happened so far the beach date, the party's and even the rules Wanda made.

Y/n: wait so let me get this right. I liked you both and instead of choosing I went on dates with both of you?

Nat: well you went on one with Wanda but before I could ask you on one you well... a tear rolls down her face before she leaves money on the table and rushes back to the car.

You go after her as fast as you can even though it hurts.

Y/n: wait up! It hurts to run.

As you say that you faint hitting your head Nat rushes over to you and carry's you into the car speeding home. Once she walks through the main door holding an unconscious y/n everyone started to panic!

Wanda: oh my god... what did you do to her?!

Nat: nothing! We started talking about the past and I got upset and decided I'd had enough and wanted to go home I left the table and she ran after me but fell and hit her head.

Bruce: get her into medical, I'm sure she's fine but I'll run some tests just incase.

Nat: I can't believe you thought I would hurt her Wanda! Stay away from us.

A couple hours later you wake up to see a dejected Nat sat next to you holding your hand.

Y/n: hey, what's the matter.

She hits your arm.

Nat: what do you mean what's the matter?! I thought it was my fault you were hurt again.

Y/n: what do you mean again? You blame yourself for what happened with hydra don't you? My dad said you might.

Nat: I mean how can I not. I should've been there to protect you.

Y/n: so by that logic... it's everyone's fault that I got taken because no one else was in the room. Is that why you never came to visit me?

Nat: yeah... I couldn't bare to look at you.

Y/n: wow, I though I was devilishly handsome ( you hold your heart) ouch my ego is bruised.

She smacks your arm but she can't help but smile at you.

Nat: shut you, you idiot you know what I meant. I just couldn't stand being near you when I thought it was my fault.

Y/n: it's no ones fault other than hydras. They choose to capture me no one could've stopped it okay. You came to save me that's all that matters!

You cup her face while pulling her closer to kiss her cheek.

Y/n: now if you really want to help me, you can ask Bruce if I can leave because between us two I'm fucking sick of hospital beds.

Steve: Language!

Y/n: dad!

He rushes over to you hugging you while Nat goes to find Bruce.

Steve: when are you going to stop getting hurt? Eh? You were out of here for a day and you end up back here. Be honest is it the gloomy lighting or the boringness that keeps attracting you to this place.

He laughs and you roll your eyes.

Y/n: oh shut up haha.

Nat comes back into the room with Bruce she has a smile on her face.

Y/n: I guessing by that smile I can leave?

Bruce: yeah everything's fine I think you just fainted out of exhaustion it makes sense. You were in a bed for a month.

Y/n: yeah thats a fair point. So can I go ? I stink I need a shower.

Nat: *sniffs* ew you do (she says jokingly)

Y/n: oh shut it you.

Bruce: yeah but take it easy and this time I mean it!

You get up off the bed and go for shower once you're finished you wrap the towel around your body and head into your room when you see someone sat on your bed.

Y/n: oh hey...