The return of Bridezilla

⚠️ smut warning for later on, been while thought you deserved it :) ⚠️

Time skip: 3 months later, it's November 23rd it's exactly one month before the wedding.

The past few months have been hectic, my dad had started to date but he wouldn't tell us who i had been spending a lot more time with him recently I'm glad we were able to fix our relationship he really is such an important person In my life. Peter and yelena were in a a happy relationship we were able to figure out a perfect balance between spending time as couples and friends. Also I think something is going on between sam and Bucky they won't admit it but the flirting is definitely there weather they know it or not. The past month or so saw the return of Wanda the bridezilla honestly hats off to carol I have no idea how she coped.

———————————————————————————

I woke up to Wanda shouting yet again, I open my eyes to see her sat next to me with her wedding journal in her hand as Nat is stood up arguing about which flowers they want.

"Why don't you want Lilies they look so much better than traditional roses they're so boring" Nat exclaims as Wanda huffs Turing towards me as she's noticed I'm awake. "Babe, roses or Lilies" she questions as I pull the blanket over my face trying to escape. "You can't hide we know you're there y/n now roses or Lilies?" Nat asks. "I'm not getting involved I like both flowers are flowers as long as I get to marry the most beautiful women in the world I don't care, now I have training to do but you two are more than welcome to stay and bicker amongst yourselves" I explain while sliding out of bed towards the closet and placing black jogging bottoms, black combat boots, a white shirt and a black jacket on as I make my way to the door. "Love you both" I shout as I make my escape down the stairs towards the training room.

As I enter i see Steve stood over at the punching bags and Peter lifting weights. "Hey, old man want to spar?" I question making my way over to the ring. " Less of the old man and shouldn't you be planning your wedding?" "honestly I could careless about the flowers or what kind of napkins they want I just want to be married already" I explain holding the rope of the ring up allowing the old man to enter. " no powers" "no powers" I agree as we position ourselves across from each other.

Once we start he charges forwards and strikes the left side of my ribs i stagger backwards as I use my arms to fake a punch as I use my legs to swiftly take him down by kicking his legs; luckily he falls to the ground as I give him a swift kick to the ribs. "Tony always did say to go for the legs" I joke. Quick enough he's back on his feet and swipes his shield from his back and placed it on his arm to block my incoming punches. " always with the shield old man" I state kicking his leg. " always with the kicks, why don't you try and punch me" he jokes. " we'll I would but you block every punch with the hunk of metal you've got there" I explain trying to go for a punch which he easily blocks proving my point I teleport on top of him and wrap my legs around his neck flipping him on to his back. " hey you said no powers" " you use your shield I use my powers" I explain teleporting in front of him with an immediate punch to the nose.

—————————————————————————

After an hour or so more of training i realised it's now 12 pm and i decide to make lunch. Peter and Steve follow me upstairs as i make them a sandwich each as i make yourself a peanut butter Sandwich. Once I've finished i realised i haven't seen Nat or Wanda yet and i decide to go and check to see if they're murdered each other.

I pushed my chair in placing my plate and glass in the sink before making my way upstairs once i get to the door I recognise the familiar shouting that's become all too familiar this past month i open the door to see them still arguing over flowers. "We can have white roses" "please white Lilies are such much better" they argue for the next couple minutes before even realising I'm stood in the room. I slam the door behind me and make my way over to them. "You two used to say I was the child but this past month I don't think I've seen anything more childish than the way you two are acting for gods sake why don't you just have lilies and roses it's not like we can't afford them you're just arguing for the sake of being right, now Wanda apologise to Nat" " sorry Nat" she says shyly as she looks at her hands " now nat say sorry to Wanda" I exclaim pointing towards her. "I'm sorry Wanda" she replies looking at the floor. " thank god for that, please no more arguing I don't know if my brain can take it is there anything else you need to chose?" I inquire sitting on my side of the bed. " we have the venue picked, the colour scheme and now the flowers but we need to pick who is going to officiate" Wanda explains. " we'll that's easy, Tony I mean he has a way with words and some say he's funny so why don't we let him?" I question waiting nervously for their reply. "Sounds good to me" Nat agrees "same here" "okay so is that everything?" I ask dreading another argument. "We just have to decide who is walking us down the isle" Wanda explains.
"we'll Nat who do you want?" " I was thinking yelena, she's going to be my bridesmaid anyway so she could just walk me down the isle" she explains nervously. "Okay Wanda what about you?" " honestly, I was thinking Peter. I know he's your best friend but he's special to me and I couldn't think of anyone better" she admits. "That's okay Wands I was thinking of asking Steve anyway" I explain.

We figure out a few more details and decide that Tomorrow we would go shopping for wedding rings and the day after we would go looking for dresses and or suits. I still haven't decided if I want to wear a dress or a suit but I'm leaning towards a suit I feel as though dresses aren't quite my style anymore.

—————————————————-—————————
⚠️ smut⚠️

The next morning I'm brought out my slumber by the feeling of wet kisses being placed on my face I open my eyes once I hear giggles around me. "Maximoff, Romanoff what do you think you're doing?" "Waking you up properly" Nat explains as her hands slip under my shirt kneading my breasts as Wanda places wet open mouthed kisses along my neck earring a moan as I smile into her hair. "Hey dork I think we should get rid of these" Wanda teases as I lean forwards and she slips my shirt over my head before Nat places her hand on my chest pushing my back against the bed before straddling me. She slides my shorts down my legs as Wanda starts to undress her self next to me. I gripped nats thighs and moved them trying to create some friction but she just slapped my hands away and she took her top off exposing her perfect breasts. She got off me as she along with Wanda took their trousers and underwear off. "Nat, top or bottom?" Wanda questions. Nat "bottom" Wanda quickly straddled my face as Nat placed her hands on my thighs gently spreading them apart as she left kisses along them teasing me. I bucked my hips trying to create any kind of friction but she put her hand on my stomach pushing my hips back down as Wanda lowers her self onto my mouth as I take her clit in between my teeth teasing her before I flatten my tongue licking her clit causing her to moan loudly as I slap her thigh. Nat suddenly inserts two fingers inside me without warning causing me to moan loudly into Wanda causing her body to shudder as I feel her walls clenching around my tongue as she places her hand in my hair to hold my head in place as she starts to ride my face I could tell by my her moans she was getting close Nat started curling her fingers inside me hitting my g-spot causing my moms to echo through Wanda yet again "fuc- I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum" Wanda screams as her legs start shaking  and her body falls down next to me on the bed and her moans echo through the room only making me wetter  as Nat places her tongues on my clit licking stripes over my clit while still having two fingers inside me repeatedly hitting my g-spot causing my legs to shake. "Fuck Nat... i can't" "cum for me you filthy slut" she demands going harder and faster I couldn't hold it anymore as my body shudders and my cum coats her fingers. Her kisses travel up my tights towards my neck and to my lips.

⚠️End of smut ⚠️

She lay down next to me as we all caught our breath. "That was definitely an amazing way to wake up" I admit through shallow breaths.